When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Brasfield.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Brasfield. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Brasfield.
Large Airports ...
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Tunica Muni. (ICAO: KUTA)
- Greenville Intl.
- Greenville International Airport lies 95 miles [152.9 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Brasfield.
- Official website: https://www.gspairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenville International Airport
- Mid Delta Rgnl. (GLH/KGLH)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Frank Federer Meml. (FAA ID: M36)
- Frank Federer Memorial Airport lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Brasfield.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Frank Federer Memorial Airport
- Clarendon Muni. (FAA ID: 4M8)
- Clarendon Municipal Airport lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> miles to the south of Brasfield.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clarendon Municipal Airport
- Hazen Muni. (FAA ID: 6M0)
- Hazen Municipal Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Brasfield.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hazen Municipal Airport
- Carlisle Muni. (FAA ID: 4M3)
- Carlisle Municipal Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the west of Brasfield.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carlisle Municipal Airport
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Stuttgart Muni. (ICAO: KSGT)
- Holly Grove Muni. (FAA ID: 2A6)
- Holly Grove Municipal Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Brasfield.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Holly Grove Municipal Airport
- Almyra Muni. (FAA ID: M73)
- Almyra Municipal Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the south of Brasfield.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Almyra Municipal Airport
- Woodruff Co. Airport (FAA ID: M60)
- Woodruff County Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the north of Brasfield.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodruff County Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Arkansas
About Prairie County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Brasfield. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Arkansas: https://portal.arkansas.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Brasfield), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Brasfield) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Brasfield. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Brasfield
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Brasfield. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.8330, Longitude: -91.3789