Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Bluff Ridge.
Our newspaper information for Bluff Ridge is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Bluff Ridge. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Bluff Ridge. Our list contains 87 papers that were published within 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> of Bluff Ridge.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Bluff Ridge.
Newspapers Neighboring Bluff Ridge ...
The following newspapers were published within 25 miles [40.2 km] of Bluff Ridge.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Bluff Ridge.
- Published In Mansfield [Sebastian County] ...
- Mansfield American (from 1905)
- Mansfield Messenger (from 1910)
- Mansfield Weekly News (from 1891)
- The Alliance Patriot (from 1891)
- The Citizen (from 1967)
- Published In Huntington [Sebastian County] ...
- The Democrat (from 1894)
- The Huntington Democrat (from 1892)
- The Huntington Enterprise (from 1930)
- The Huntington Herald (from 1888)
- The Huntington Hummer (from 1888)
- Published In Waldron [Scott County] ...
- Dutch Creek Journal (from 193?)
- Scott County Advertiser (from 1987)
- Scott County Citizen (from 1887)
- The Advance Reporter (from 1906)
- The Reformer (from 1874)
- The Scott County News (from 1925)
- The Scott County Record (from 1915)
- The Waldron Advance (from 1904)
- The Waldron Journal (from 1975)
- The Waldron Reporter (from 1879)
- The Wasp (from 1901)
- The Weekly Sentinel (from 1907)
- Waldron News (from 1964)
- Published In Midland [Sebastian County] ...
- The Midland Post (from 1909)
- Continue List (12 more) ...
- Published In Hartford [Sebastian County] ...
- Hartford Observer (from 1899)
- The Hartford Developer (from 1900)
- Published In Greenwood [Sebastian County] ...
- Sebastian County News (from 1939)
- The Greenwood Democrat (from 188?)
- The Greenwood Times (from 1883)
- Published In Auburn [Sebastian County] ...
- Auburn Reporter (from 1881)
- The first year of publication was in 1881, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 25924363
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Auburn Reporter
- Holdings for: LCCN SN92050086
- Published In Hackett [Sebastian County] ...
- Hackett City Horse Shoe (from 188?)
- Published In Charleston [Franklin County] ...
- Charleston Express (from 1900)
- The Charleston Vindicator (from 1881)
- Published In Fort Chaffee [Sebastian County] ...
- Chaffeegram (from 1980)
- Crossroads (from 1978)
- Helping Hand (from 1975)
- La Vida Nueva (from 1980)
- Published In Lavaca [Sebastian County] ...
- Published In Magazine [Logan County] ...
- Cravens Weekly (from 1922)
- Magazine Gazette (from 18??)
- The Magazine Advance (from 1923)
- The Magazine Developer (from 1909)
- Published In Branch [Franklin County] ...
- The Branch Argus (from 1921)
- Published In Eagleton [Polk County] ...
- The Eagleton Spoofer (from 193?)
- Published In Fort Smith [Sebastian County] ...
- We know of 80 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Fort Smith. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Fort Smith
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> of Bluff Ridge. This extended list includes all the papers from Fort Smith. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Bluff Ridge
- Published In Poteau [Le Flore County] ...
- East Oklahoma Messenger (from 1973)
- Poteau Daily News & Sun (from 1990)
- Poteau News & Sun (from 1980)
- Poteau Today (from 1992)
- Poteau Valley Times (from 1965)
- The Leflore County Sun (from 1922)
- The Poteau Weekly Sun (from 1908)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Arkansas
About Scott County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
The official website for State of Arkansas: https://portal.arkansas.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bluff Ridge) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bluff Ridge. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 35.0368, Longitude: -94.1647 In this case, the coordinates for Bluff Ridge have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).