Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Blocher.
Our newspaper information for Blocher is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Blocher. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Blocher. Our list contains 95 papers that were published within 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> of Blocher.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Blocher.
Newspapers Neighboring Blocher ...
The following newspapers were published within 24 miles [38.6 km] of Blocher.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Blocher.
- Published In Jessieville [Garland County] ...
- News Reel 3767 (from 1936)
- Published In Hot Springs [Garland County] ...
- We know of 56 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Hot Springs. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Hot Springs
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> of Blocher. This extended list includes all the papers from Hot Springs. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Blocher
- Published In Benton [Saline County] ...
- Benton Courier (from 18??)
- Benton New Era (from 1914)
- New South Digest (from 1976)
- Saline County News Pacesetter (from 1972)
- Saline County News (from 1955)
- Saline County Pacesetter (from 1972)
- Saline County Pacesetter (from 1973)
- Saline County Sports (from 1971)
- The Arkansas Farmer And Mechanic (from 1886)
- The Benton Courier (from 1971)
- The Benton Courier (from 191?)
- The Benton Daily Courier (from 1970)
- The Benton Democrat (from 1899)
- The Pacesetter (from 197?)
- The Saline Courier (from 2011)
- The Saline Courier (from 1882)
- The Saline Times-Courier (from 1897)
- The Times-Courier (from 1904)
- Published In Malvern [Hot Spring County] ...
- Malvern Daily Record (from 1916)
- Malvern Meteor (from 1911)
- Malvern Times=Journal (from 1913)
- Malvern Times=Journal (from 1924)
- Malvern Weekly News (from 1884)
- Meteor Journal (from 1932)
- The Arkansas Meteor (from 1883)
- The Arkansas State Journal (from 1888)
- The Arkansas Times (from 1892)
- The Malvern Meteor (from 1879)
- The Midnight Hour (from 194?)
- The Times-Journal (from 1893)
- The Times-Journal (from 1923)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Published In Perryville [Perry County] ...
- Perry County Petit Jean Country Headlight (from 1982)
- Perryville News (from 1889)
- The first year of publication was in 1889, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 23823378
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Perryville News
- Holdings for: LCCN SN91050082
- Petit Jean Country Headlight (from 1964)
- The Perry County News
- The Quapaw Times (from 1881)
- Published In Bauxite [Saline County] ...
- Bauxite News (from 1920)
- Pick And Shovel (from 1944)
- Published In Bryant [Saline County] ...
- Saline Sentinel (from 1894)
- The first year of publication was in 1894, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 26033930
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Saline Sentinel
- Holdings for: LCCN SN92050114
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Arkansas
About Saline County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Blocher. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Saline County: www.salinecounty.org/
The official website for State of Arkansas: https://portal.arkansas.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Blocher) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Blocher. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.6876, Longitude: -92.9068 In this case, the coordinates for Blocher have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).