When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Blocher.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Blocher. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Blocher.
Large Airports ...
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Tulsa Intl. (TUL/KTUL)
- Dallas Love Fld. (DAL/KDAL)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Fort Smith Rgnl. (FSM/KFSM)
- South Arkansas Rgnl. (ELD/KELD)
- Texarkana Rgnl. (TXK/KTXK)
- Boone Co. Airport (HRO/KHRO)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Meml. Fld. (HOT/KHOT)
- Malvern Muni. (FAA ID: M78)
- Malvern Municipal Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Blocher.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Malvern Municipal Airport
- Saline County Rgnl. (FAA ID: SUZ)
- Saline County Regional Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Blocher.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saline County Regional Airport
- Petit Jean Park Airport (FAA ID: MPJ)
- Petit Jean Park Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the north of Blocher.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Petit Jean Park Airport
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Morrilton Muni. (FAA ID: BDQ)
- Morrilton Municipal Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Blocher.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Morrilton Municipal Airport
- Mount Ida Muni.
- Mount Ida Municipal Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Blocher.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mount Ida Municipal Airport
- Bearce Airport (FAA ID: 7M3)
- Bearce Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Blocher.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bearce Airport
- North Little Rock Muni. (FAA ID: ORK)
- North Little Rock Municipal Airport lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Blocher.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Little Rock Municipal Airport
- Dennis F. Cantrell Fld. (FAA ID: CWS)
- Dennis F. Cantrell Field lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Blocher.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dennis F. Cantrell Field
- Russellville Rgnl. (ICAO: KRUE)
- Sheridan Muni. (FAA ID: 9M8)
- Sheridan Municipal Airport lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Blocher.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sheridan Municipal Airport
- Arkadelphia Muni.
- Arkadelphia Municipal Airport lies 41 miles [66 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Blocher.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Arkadelphia Municipal Airport
- Dexter B. Florence Meml. Fld. (ICAO: KM89)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Arkansas
About Saline County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Blocher. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Saline County: www.salinecounty.org/
The official website for State of Arkansas: https://portal.arkansas.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Blocher), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Blocher) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Blocher. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.6876, Longitude: -92.9068 In this case, the coordinates for Blocher have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).