When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Bland.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Bland. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Bland.
Large Airports ...
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Tulsa Intl. (TUL/KTUL)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- South Arkansas Rgnl. (ELD/KELD)
- Fort Smith Rgnl. (FSM/KFSM)
- Boone Co. Airport (HRO/KHRO)
- Texarkana Rgnl. (TXK/KTXK)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Saline County Rgnl. (FAA ID: SUZ)
- Saline County Regional Airport lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Bland.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saline County Regional Airport
- Malvern Muni. (FAA ID: M78)
- Malvern Municipal Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the south of Bland.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Malvern Municipal Airport
- North Little Rock Muni. (FAA ID: ORK)
- North Little Rock Municipal Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Bland.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Little Rock Municipal Airport
- Meml. Fld. (HOT/KHOT)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Sheridan Muni. (FAA ID: 9M8)
- Sheridan Municipal Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Bland.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sheridan Municipal Airport
- Morrilton Muni. (FAA ID: BDQ)
- Morrilton Municipal Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the north of Bland.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Morrilton Municipal Airport
- Dennis F. Cantrell Fld. (FAA ID: CWS)
- Dennis F. Cantrell Field lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Bland.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dennis F. Cantrell Field
- Petit Jean Park Airport (FAA ID: MPJ)
- Petit Jean Park Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Bland.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Petit Jean Park Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Arkansas
About Saline County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bland. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Saline County: www.salinecounty.org/
The official website for State of Arkansas: https://portal.arkansas.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Bland), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bland) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bland. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.6870, Longitude: -92.6879 In this case, the coordinates for Bland have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).