When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Seddon.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Seddon. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Seddon.
Large Airports ...
- Birmingham Intl. (BHM/KBHM)
- Hartsfield - Jackson Intl. (ATL/KATL)
- Nashville Intl. (BNA/KBNA)
- McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS/KTYS)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Roanoke Muni. (FAA ID: 7A5)
- Roanoke Municipal Airport lies 59 miles [95 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Seddon.
- Official website: https://www.flyroa.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Roanoke Municipal Airport
- Huntsville Intl. (HSV/KHSV)
- Tuscaloosa Rgnl. (TCL/KTCL)
- Montgomery Rgnl. (MGM/KMGM)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Columbus Metro Airport (CSG/KCSG)
- Northwest Alabama Rgnl. (MSL/KMSL)
- Lovell Fld. (CHA/KCHA)
General Aviation Airports ...
- St. Clair Co. Airport (FAA ID: PLR)
- Saint Clair County Airport lies 2 miles [3.2 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Seddon.
- Official website: www.plrairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Clair County Airport
- Talladega Muni. (FAA ID: ASN)
- Talladega Municipal Airport lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> miles to the east of Seddon.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Talladega Municipal Airport
- Anniston Metro Airport (ANB/KANB)
- Robbins Fld. (FAA ID: 20A)
- Robbins Field lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Seddon.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Robbins Field
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Gadsden Muni.
- Gadsden Municipal Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Seddon.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gadsden Municipal Airport
- Northeast Alabama Rgnl. (ICAO: KGAD)
- Sylacauga Muni. (ICAO: KSCD)
- Jacksonville Muni.
- Jacksonville Municipal Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Seddon.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jacksonville Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alabama
About Saint Clair County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Seddon. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Saint Clair County: www.stclairco.com/
The official website for State of Alabama: https://www.alabama.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Seddon), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Seddon) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Seddon. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.5923, Longitude: -86.2275 In this case, the coordinates for Seddon have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).