Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Roselle.
Our newspaper information for Roselle is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Roselle. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Roselle. Our list contains 48 papers that were published within 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> of Roselle.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Roselle.
Newspapers Neighboring Roselle ...
The following newspapers were published within 19 miles [30.6 km] of Roselle.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Roselle.
- Published In Goodwater [Coosa County] ...
- Goodwater Enterprise (from 190?)
- The Coosa County Enterprise (from 19??)
- The Coosa County News (from 1947)
- The Coosa Press (from 1974)
- The Enterprise-Chronicle (from 1943)
- Published In Sylacauga [Talladega County] ...
- Coosa Valley Advance (from 197?)
- Sylacauga Progress (from 190?)
- The Advance (from 1979)
- The Enterprise (from 189?)
- The Marble City News (from 1891)
- The Sylacauga Advance (from 1906)
- The Sylacauga Argus (from 1887)
- The Sylacauga Bee (from 189?)
- The Sylacauga Daily Advance (from 1981)
- The Sylacauga News (from 1917)
- Published In Mignon [Talladega County] ...
- The Mignon News (from 1921)
- Published In Ashland [Clay County] ...
- Clay County Advance (from 1888)
- People's Party Advocate (from 1893)
- The Ashland Banner (from 1881)
- The Ashland News (from 1880)
- The Ashland Progress (from 1909)
- The Ashland Times (from 1869)
- The Lineville Educator (from 1887)
- The Mountain Picket (from 1881)
- The News (from 1878)
- The Populist (from 1892)
- The Standard (from 189?)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Published In Talladega [Talladega County] ...
- We know of 30 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Talladega. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Talladega
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> of Roselle. This extended list includes all the papers from Talladega. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Roselle
- Published In Childersburg [Talladega County] ...
- The Childersburg Citizen (from 1952)
- The Childersburg News (from 1952)
- The Childersburg Star (from 1967)
- The Childersburg Times (from 194?)
- The Coosa Valley News (from 1960)
- Published In Alexander City [Tallapoosa County] ...
- Alexander City Chronicle And The Alexander City Outlook (from 1968)
- Alexander City News (from 1914)
- Southern American (from 190?)
- The Alexander City Citizen (from 1972)
- The Alexander City Outlook (from 1892)
- The Siftings (from 1910)
- The Vidette (from 1888)
- The first year of publication was in 1888, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 13036895
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Vidette
- Holdings for: LCCN SN86050030
- The Weekly Dispatch (from 1890)
- Published In Lineville [Clay County] ...
- Clay County Free Press (from 1889)
- The Central Democrat (from 1889)
- The Clay Times-Journal (from 1990)
- The Lineville Headlight (from 1904)
- The Lineville Tribune (from 1933)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Alabama
About Clay County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Roselle. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Alabama: https://www.alabama.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Roselle) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Roselle. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.1857, Longitude: -86.0497 In this case, the coordinates for Roselle have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).