When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Roberts Crossroads.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Roberts Crossroads. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Roberts Crossroads.
Large Airports ...
- Northwest Florida Rgnl. (VPS/KVPS)
- Pensacola Rgnl. (PNS/KPNS)
- Birmingham Intl. (BHM/KBHM)
- Hartsfield - Jackson Intl. (ATL/KATL)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Dothan Rgnl. (DHN/KDHN)
- Montgomery Rgnl. (MGM/KMGM)
- Columbus Metro Airport (CSG/KCSG)
- Southwest Georgia Rgnl. (ABY/KABY)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Panama City - Bay County Intl. (PFN/KPFN)
- Roanoke Muni. (FAA ID: 7A5)
- Roanoke Municipal Airport lies 105 miles [169 km]<2> miles to the north of Roberts Crossroads.
- Official website: https://www.flyroa.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Roanoke Municipal Airport
- Tallahassee Rgnl. (TLH/KTLH)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Blackwell Fld. (FAA ID: 71J)
- Blackwell Field lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Roberts Crossroads.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blackwell Field
- Abbeville Muni. (FAA ID: 0J0)
- Abbeville Municipal Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the east of Roberts Crossroads.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Abbeville Municipal Airport
- Brundidge Muni. (FAA ID: 60A)
- Brundidge Municipal Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Roberts Crossroads.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brundidge Municipal Airport
- Clayton Muni. (FAA ID: 11A)
- Clayton Municipal Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the north of Roberts Crossroads.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clayton Municipal Airport
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Headland Muni. (FAA ID: 0J6)
- Headland Municipal Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Roberts Crossroads.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Headland Municipal Airport
- Enterprise Muni. (FAA ID: EDN)
- Enterprise Municipal Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Roberts Crossroads.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Enterprise Municipal Airport
- Weedon Fld. (ICAO: KEUF)
- Troy Muni. (ICAO: KTOI)
- Carl Folsom Airport (FAA ID: 14J)
- Carl Folsom Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Roberts Crossroads.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carl Folsom Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alabama
About Dale County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Roberts Crossroads. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Alabama: https://www.alabama.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Roberts Crossroads), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Roberts Crossroads) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Roberts Crossroads. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 31.6010, Longitude: -85.5288 In this case, the coordinates for Roberts Crossroads have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).