Welcome to Whispering Hills ...
While we don't have a date for the establishment of Whispering Hills, you might get a feel for its founding by knowing that they incorporated January 1, 1983.
Time Zone: Whispering Hills lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Whispering Hills: (780) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Whispering Hills: T9S<2>
Communities Also Named Whispering Hills ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 10 communities that are also named Whispering Hills - they are located in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, South Carolina and Tennessee (3).
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Whispering Hills.
Communities near Whispering Hills ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Whispering Hills.
- Island Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Island Lake
- Island Lake lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the north of Whispering Hills.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Island Lake came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Island Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Colinton
- Colinton lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the southeast of Whispering Hills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Colinton
- Island Lake South
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Island Lake South
- Island Lake South lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the north of Whispering Hills.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Island Lake South came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Island Lake South
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meanook
- Meanook lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the southeast of Whispering Hills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meanook
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grosmont
- Grosmont lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the north of Whispering Hills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grosmont
- Coolidge ‑ Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coolidge
- Coolidge was located 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the south of Whispering Hills.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Perryvale
- Perryvale lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<3> to the south of Whispering Hills.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Perryvale came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perryvale
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Larkspur
- Larkspur lies 23 miles [37 km]<3> to the south of Whispering Hills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Larkspur
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Whispering Hills ...
Looking for more information about Whispering Hills? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Whispering Hills, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Whispering Hills.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Whispering Hills. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Whispering Hills). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Whispering Hills or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Whispering Hills) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Whispering Hills. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Whispering HillsOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Whispering Hills. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 54.7600, Longitude: -113.5534 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|