Welcome to Val Quentin ...
While we don't have a date for the establishment of Val Quentin, you might get a feel for its founding by knowing that they incorporated January 1, 1966.
Time Zone: Val Quentin lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Val Quentin: (780) and (587)<1>
Communities near Val Quentin ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Val Quentin.
- Stony Plain
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Stony Plain
- Stony Plain lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the southeast of Val Quentin.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Stony Plain came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stony Plain
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Stony Plain<4>
- Spring Lake
- Meso West
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meso West
- Meso West lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the southeast of Val Quentin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meso West
- Seba Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Seba Beach
- Seba Beach lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the southwest of Val Quentin.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Seba Beach came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Seba Beach
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Seba Beach<4>
- Ross Haven
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ross Haven
- Ross Haven lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the north of Val Quentin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ross Haven
- Westlake Estates
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Westlake Estates
- Westlake Estates lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the southeast of Val Quentin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Westlake Estates
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Calahoo
- Calahoo lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the east of Val Quentin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Calahoo
- Silver Sands
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Silver Sands
- Silver Sands lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the west of Val Quentin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Silver Sands
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Val Quentin ...
Looking for more information about Val Quentin? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Val Quentin, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Val Quentin.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Val Quentin. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Val Quentin) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Val Quentin. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Val QuentinOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Val Quentin. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.6667, Longitude: -114.3833 |
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|