List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Raley (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Aetna Cemetery
- The Aetna Cemetery is located outside and to the southwest of Aetna.
- To be more accurate, Aetna Cemetery lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<1> to the south of Raley.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Aetna Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aetna Cemetery
- Archmount Cemetery
- The Archmount Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the west of Lethbridge.
- More precisely, Archmount Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the northeast of Raley.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Archmount Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Archmount Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2146605<2>
- Beazer Cemetery
- Beazer Cemetery lies 18 miles [29 km]<1> to the southwest of Raley.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Beazer Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beazer Cemetery
- Brocket Colony Cemetery
- Caldwell - Moir Cemetery
- Cardston Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Fishburn Cemetery
- Glenwood Cemetery
- Hartley Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Hill Spring Cemetery
- Hillspring Pioneer Cemetery
- Holy Cross Cemetery
- Leavitt Cemetery
- Magrath Cemetery
- Mountain View Cemetery
- Mountain View Cemetery
- New Dayton Community Cemetery
- Orton Cemetery
- Orton Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the north of Raley.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Orton Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Orton Cemetery
- Pincher Creek Colony
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Pincher Creek Colony. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Pincher Creek Colony lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the west of Raley.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Pincher Creek Colony
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pincher Creek Colony
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2660492<2>
- Pincher Creek Fairview Cemetery
- Pincher Creek Pioneer Cemetery
- Royal View Memorial Cemetery
- St. Henry Cemetery
- St. Patrick Cemetery
- St. Paul's Cemetery
- Springridge Mennonite Cemetery
- Stirling Memorial Cemetery
- Taylorville Cemetery
- Temple Hill Cemetery
- Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
- Union Cemetery
- Waterton National Park Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Raley, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Raley to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Raley.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Raley. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Raley:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Raley.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Raley) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Raley. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.2833, Longitude: -113.1833
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|