List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Nobleford (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Albion Ridge Cemetery
- The Albion Ridge Cemetery is located 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Picture Butte.
- To be precise, Albion Ridge Cemetery lies 7 miles [11.3 km] to the northeast of Nobleford.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Albion Ridge Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Albion Ridge Cemetery
- Alston Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Alston Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Alston Cemetery lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the northwest of Nobleford.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alston Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alston Cemetery
- Archmount Cemetery
- The Archmount Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the west of Lethbridge.
- To be more precise, Archmount Cemetery lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Nobleford.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Archmount Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Archmount Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2146605<3>
- Barnwell Cemetery
- Bowville Cemetery
- Champion Cemetery
- Claresholm Cemetery
- Enchant Cemetery
- Enchant Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the northeast of Nobleford.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Enchant Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Enchant Cemetery
- Five Mile Peace Lutheran Cemetery
- Glenwood Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Granum Cemetery
- Holy Cross Cemetery
- Huntsville Cemetery
- Lomond Cemetery
- Magrath Cemetery
- Mountain View Cemetery
- Orton Cemetery
- Orton Cemetery lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> to the southwest of Nobleford.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Orton Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Orton Cemetery
- Reid Hill Cemetery
- Retlaw Cemetery
- Royal View Memorial Cemetery
- St. Patrick Cemetery
- St. Vincent RC Cemetery
- Springridge Mennonite Cemetery
- Stavely Cemetery
- Stirling Memorial Cemetery
- Temple Hill Cemetery
- Union Cemetery
- Vulcan Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Nobleford, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Nobleford to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Nobleford.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Nobleford. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Nobleford:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Nobleford.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Nobleford) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Nobleford. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Nobleford
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Nobleford. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.8833, Longitude: -113.0500
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|