Welcome to Mulhurst ...
Although we found mention of Mulhurst during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Given the context of how Mulhurst was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it's a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Mulhurst to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Mulhurst, please Contact Us.
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Mulhurst might be (or was) located is in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
We believe that Mulhurst would be found within the (780) and (587)<2> area codes.
Communities near Mulhurst ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Mulhurst.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Calmar came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Calmar
- Calmar lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the northeast of Mulhurst
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Calmar
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Thorsby came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Thorsby
- Thorsby lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the north of Mulhurst
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Thorsby
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Thorsby<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Warburg
- Warburg lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the northwest of Mulhurst
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Warburg
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Winfield came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Winfield
- Winfield lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the west of Mulhurst
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Winfield
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Ma-me-o Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grandview
- Grandview lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the southwest of Mulhurst
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grandview
- Crystal Springs
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Crystal Springs came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Crystal Springs
- Crystal Springs lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the south of Mulhurst
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Crystal Springs
- Sundance Beach
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Sundance Beach came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sundance Beach
- Sundance Beach lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the northwest of Mulhurst
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sundance Beach
- Poplar Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Poplar Bay
- Poplar Bay lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the southwest of Mulhurst
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Poplar Bay
- Norris Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Norris Beach
- Norris Beach lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the south of Mulhurst
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Norris Beach
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Mulhurst ...
Looking for more information about Mulhurst? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Mulhurst, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Mulhurst.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went south past Mulhurst and then turned east". While Mulhurst could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Mulhurst as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Miller Creek to see Pete ... Miller Creek is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Mulhurst could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Mulhurst) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Mulhurst. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Mulhurst
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Mulhurst. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.0594, Longitude: -114.0095
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|