List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Monitor (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Altario Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Altario Cemetery
- Altario Cemetery lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the east of Monitor.
- Altario Cemetery has also been known as:
- Altario Public Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Altario Cemetery
- Brown Family Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Brown Family Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Brown Family Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Brown Family Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the northwest of Monitor.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brown Family Cemetery
- Cadogan Cemetery
- Cadogan Lutheran Cemetery
- Cadogan West Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Cadogan West Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Cadogan West Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Cadogan West Cemetery lies 23 miles [37 km]<1> to the north of Monitor.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cadogan West Cemetery
- Coronation Town Cemetery
- Cottrell Cemetery
- Czar Lutheran Cemetery
- Fusilier Cemetery
- Home Valley Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Lakeroad Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Mt. Carmel Cemetery
- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- The Mt. Pleasant Cemetery is located outside and to the southeast of Loverna (SK).Mt. Pleasant Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the southeast of Monitor.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Provost Cemetery
- Provost Mennonite Cemetery
- Rosenheim Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Rosenheim Cemetery
- Rosenheim Cemetery lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the northeast of Monitor.
- Rosenheim Cemetery has also been known as:
- St. Norbert Church Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosenheim Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2461258<3>
- St. Andrew RC Cemetery
- St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the St. Donatus South Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- St. Donatus South Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the east of Monitor.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2593406<3>
- St. Elizabeth's RC Cemetery
- St. Peter's RC Cemetery
- Sardis Lutheran Cemetery
- Setting Sun Cemetery
- Skyline Lutheran Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Monitor, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Monitor to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Monitor.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Monitor. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Monitor:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Monitor.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Monitor) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Monitor. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Monitor
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Monitor. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.9783, Longitude: -110.5714
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|