List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Milk River (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the north of Milk River.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2597601<3>
- Foremost Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Foremost Cemetery
- Foremost Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the northeast of Milk River.
- Foremost Cemetery has also been known as:
- Foremost Catholic Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Foremost Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2209384<3>
- Magrath Cemetery
- Masinasin Cemetery
- Milk River Cemetery
- New Dayton Community Cemetery
- Prairie Round Cemetery
- Stirling Memorial Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Stirling Memorial Cemetery
- Stirling Memorial Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the northwest of Milk River.
- Stirling Memorial Cemetery has also been known as:
- Stirling Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stirling Memorial Cemetery
- Temple Hill Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Temple Hill Cemetery
- Temple Hill Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the northwest of Milk River.
- Temple Hill Cemetery has also been known as:
- Raymond Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Temple Hill Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2248933<3>
- Warner Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Warner Cemetery
- Warner Cemetery lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> to the northwest of Milk River.
- Warner Cemetery has also been known as:
- Foremost Cemetery
- Warner Memorial Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Warner Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2339666<3>
- Continue List ...
- Westview Cemetery of Grassy Lake
- Wrentham Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Milk River, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Milk River to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Milk River.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Milk River. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Milk River:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Milk River.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Milk River) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Milk River. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Milk RiverOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Milk River. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.1519, Longitude: -112.0843 |
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|