List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Maybutt (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Albion Ridge Cemetery
- The Albion Ridge Cemetery is located 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Picture Butte.
- To be more precise, Albion Ridge Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km] to the northwest of Maybutt.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Albion Ridge Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Albion Ridge Cemetery
- Archmount Cemetery
- The Archmount Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the west of Lethbridge.
- Stated another way, Archmount Cemetery lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the northwest of Maybutt.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Archmount Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Archmount Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2146605<2>
- Barnwell Cemetery
- Barnwell Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the northeast of Maybutt.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Barnwell Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Barnwell Cemetery
- Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the east of Maybutt.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2597601<2>
- Huntsville Cemetery
- Magrath Cemetery
- Milk River Cemetery
- Mountain View Cemetery
- New Dayton Community Cemetery
- Orton Cemetery
- Orton Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the northwest of Maybutt.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Orton Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Orton Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Purple Springs Cemetery
- Retlaw Cemetery
- Royal View Memorial Cemetery
- St. Patrick Cemetery
- Stirling Memorial Cemetery
- Taber Memorial Garden Cemetery
- Temple Hill Cemetery
- Warner Cemetery
- Westview Cemetery of Grassy Lake
- Wrentham Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Maybutt, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Maybutt to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Maybutt.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Maybutt:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Maybutt.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Maybutt) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Maybutt. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Maybutt
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Maybutt. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.5191, Longitude: -112.5264
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|