Whether we're planning a trip and want to make reservations or still at home and looking for a place to eat, we usually start by visiting the TripAdvisor website. Once on their website we search for what's available, then check the recommendations and experiences of other people.
Although there are many ways of searching the TripAdvisor website, we prefer to start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page. On the Tourism page you'll find a quick overview of the community, with links to restaurants, lodging, flights, rentals and nearby attractions.
In addition, you'll find a link to the TripAdvisor Forum for Magrath. If you have a question about your travel plans, post it on their Forum and see if others can give you an answer.
All of this can be found on the TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Magrath.
The following list should help you find nearby communities that also have TripAdvisor pages.
List of Neighboring TripAdvisor Tourism Pages ...
Below is a list of those communities which have a TripAdvisor Tourism page and are relatively close to Magrath - within 39 miles [62.8 km]<1>.
Our list sorts the communities in alphabetical order. There are 11 communities listed:
- Beazer (34 miles [54.7 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Beazer
- Beazer lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the southwest of Magrath
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Beazer came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beazer
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Beazer<3>
- Cardston (24 miles [38.6 km] to the southwest)
- Coaldale (24 miles [38.6 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coaldale
- Coaldale lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the northeast of Magrath
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Coaldale came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coaldale
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Coaldale<3>
- Del Bonita (27 miles [43.5 km] to the south)
- Fort MacLeod (31 miles [49.9 km] to the northwest)
- Lethbridge (19 miles [30.6 km] to the north)
- Milk River (39 miles [62.8 km] to the southeast)
- Mountain View (38 miles [61.2 km] to the southwest)
- Nobleford (33 miles [53.1 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nobleford
- Nobleford lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the north of Magrath
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Nobleford came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nobleford
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Nobleford<3>
- Raymond (9 miles [14.5 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Raymond
- Raymond lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the east of Magrath
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Raymond came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Raymond
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Raymond<3>
- Warner (31 miles [49.9 km] to the east)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Search for a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Magrath. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Magrath) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Magrath. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from MagrathOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Magrath. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.4174, Longitude: -112.8686 |
|<2>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|