Whether we're planning a trip and want to make reservations or still at home and looking for a place to eat, we usually start by visiting the TripAdvisor website. Once on their website we search for what's available, then check the recommendations and experiences of other people.
Although there are many ways of searching the TripAdvisor website, we prefer to start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page. On the Tourism page you'll find a quick overview of the community, with links to restaurants, lodging, flights, rentals and nearby attractions.
In addition, you'll find a link to the TripAdvisor Forum for Lethbridge. If you have a question about your travel plans, post it on their Forum and see if others can give you an answer.
All of this can be found on the TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Lethbridge.
The following list should help you find nearby communities that also have TripAdvisor pages.
List of Neighboring TripAdvisor Tourism Pages ...
Below is a list of those communities which have a TripAdvisor Tourism page and are relatively close to Lethbridge - within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>.
Our list sorts the communities in alphabetical order. There are 10 communities listed:
- Cardston (40 miles [64.4 km] to the southwest)
- Coaldale (9 miles [14.5 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coaldale
- Coaldale lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the east of Lethbridge
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Coaldale came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coaldale
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Coaldale<2>
- Fort MacLeod (26 miles [41.8 km] to the west)
- Granum (33 miles [53.1 km] to the west)
- Magrath (19 miles [30.6 km] to the south)
- Nobleford (16 miles [25.7 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nobleford
- Nobleford lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the northwest of Lethbridge
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Nobleford came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nobleford
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Nobleford<2>
- Raymond (17 miles [27.4 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Raymond
- Raymond lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the southeast of Lethbridge
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Raymond came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Raymond
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Raymond<2>
- Taber (30 miles [48.3 km] to the east)
- Vauxhall (40 miles [64.4 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vauxhall
- Vauxhall lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<1> to the northeast of Lethbridge
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Vauxhall came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vauxhall
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Vauxhall<2>
- Warner (39 miles [62.8 km] to the southeast)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Lethbridge: www.lethbridge.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Lethbridge) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Lethbridge. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from LethbridgeOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lethbridge. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.6980, Longitude: -112.8116 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|