List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Hobbema (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alix Cemetery
- Aspelund Cemetery
- The Aspelund Cemetery is located 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Red Deer.
- To be more accurate, Aspelund Cemetery lies 38 miles [61.2 km] to the southwest of Hobbema.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Aspelund Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aspelund Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2500225<2>
- Bashaw Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Hobbema.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bashaw Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw Cemetery
- Bawlf Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Bentley Cemetery
- The Bentley Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the southeast of Bentley.
- More accurately, Bentley Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the southwest of Hobbema.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2414665<2>
- Bentley Colony Cemetery
- The Bentley Colony Cemetery is located 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Bentley.
- More precisely, Bentley Colony Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km] to the southwest of Hobbema.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- The Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery is located 2 miles [3.2 km]<1> to the north of Bentley.
- To be more precise, Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km] to the southwest of Hobbema.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Bethlehem Cemetery
- Blackfalds Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Bunker Hill Cemetery
- Calmar Community Cemetery
- Calumet Cemetery
- Calumet Cemetery lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the southeast of Hobbema.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Calumet Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Calumet Cemetery
- Century Meadows Baptist Church Cemetery
- Crooked Lake Community Church Cemetery
- Dakota United Church Cemetery
- Dalby Swedish Lutheran Cemetery
- Dorenlee Cemetery
- Dried Meat Lake Cemetery
- Earlville Rutherford Cemetery
- Emmaus Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Exaltation Of The Holy Cross Ukrainian Catholic Church Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Ferry Point Church Cemetery
- Fisherton Cemetery
- Forest Home Cemetery
- Fredericksheim Baptist Cemetery
- Fridhem Cemetery
- Fridhem Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Great Bend Cemetery
- Heimtal Moravian Cemetery
- Hoadley Cemetery
- Holy Trinity RC Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Larson Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Larson Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Larson Cemetery lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> to the east of Hobbema.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Larson Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Larson Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2464331<2>
- Leduc Municipal Cemetery
- Liberal Cemetery
- Littlerock Cemetery
- Louis Bull Cemetery
- Meeting Creek Cemetery
- Melville Cemetery
- Millet Community Cemetery
- Mirror Cemetery
- Moland Lutheran Cemetery
- Mt. Auburn Cemetery
- Nashville Cemetery
- New Norway Cemetery
- New Sarepta Moravian Cemetery
- New Sweden Mission Church Cemetery
- Our Savior Cemetery
- Parkland Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Peace Cemetery
- Peace Hills Zion Lutheran Cemetery
- Ressurection Park Cemetery
- Roseland Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church Cemetery
- St. Michael RC Cemetery
- St. Norbert's Catholic Cemetery
- St. Peter's Lutheran Cemetery
- St. Stanislaus RC Cemetery
- St. Vital RC Cemetery
- Skafse Cemetery
- Swan Hills Cemetery
- Tees Cemetery
- Transfiguration of Our Lord Ukrainian Catholic Church Cemetery
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Valleyview Cemetery
- Vang Cemetery
- West Haven Cemetery
- Wetaskiwin Cemetery
- Wetaskiwin Memorial
- Wiesenthal Baptist Church Cemetery
- Wilhelmina Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Woody Nook Christian Reformed Church Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Church Cemetery
- Zion Lutheran Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Hobbema, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Hobbema to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Hobbema.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Hobbema. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Hobbema:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Hobbema.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Hobbema) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hobbema. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Hobbema
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hobbema. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.8344, Longitude: -113.4522
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|