List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Hines Creek (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- All Saints Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery
- Belloy - Wanham Cemetery
- Berwyn Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Berwyn Cemetery
- The Berwyn Cemetery is located outside and to the northeast of Berwyn.To be more accurate, Berwyn Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the east of Hines Creek.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Berwyn Cemetery
- Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the southwest of Hines Creek.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2552580<2>
- Brownvale Cemetery
- Clear Prairie Cemetery
- Cleardale Cemetery
- Eureka River Cemetery
- Friedenstal Catholic Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Friedenstal Catholic Cemetery
- Friedenstal Catholic Cemetery lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the southeast of Hines Creek.
- Friedenstal Catholic Cemetery has also been known as:
- Friedenstal RC Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Friedenstal Catholic Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2423312<2>
- Griffin Creek Women's Institute Cemetery
- Grimshaw Women's Institute Cemetery
- Hinterland Cemetery
- Immaculate Heart Cemetery
- Old Russian Cemetery
- Peace Grove Lutheran Cemetery
- St. Paul's / Royce Lutheran Cemetery
- St. Peter & St. Paul Cemetery
- Worsley Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Worsley Cemetery
- Worsley Cemetery lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the northwest of Hines Creek.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Worsley Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Hines Creek, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Hines Creek to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Hines Creek.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Hines Creek
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Hines Creek. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Hines Creek:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Hines Creek.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Hines Creek) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hines Creek. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Hines CreekOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hines Creek. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 56.2465, Longitude: -118.6025 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|