List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Halkirk (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alliance Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the northwest of Halkirk.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bashaw Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Byemoor Cemetery
- Castor Memorial Cemetery
- Coronation Town Cemetery
- Donalda Cemetery
- Endiang Cemetery
- Erskine Cemetery
- Fairfield Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Fairview Cemetery
- Ferry Point Church Cemetery
- Forestburg Public Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> to the northeast of Halkirk.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Galahad Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Galahad Cemetery
- Green View Cemetery
- Halkirk Cemetery
- High Mound Cemetery
- Killam Cemetery
- Lake View Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Liberal Cemetery
- Littlerock Cemetery
- Markham Cemetery
- Meeting Creek Cemetery
- Merna Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Merna United Church Cemetery
- Omega Cemetery
- Pleasington Zion Lutheran Free Church Cemetery
- Red Willow Cemetery
- Rosalind Cemetery
- St. Boniface Catholic Church Cemetery, Spring Lake
- St. Martin RC Cemetery
- St. Peter's Lutheran Cemetery
- Sedgewick Memorial Cemetery
- Spruce Coulee Cemetery
- Strome Catholic Cemetery
- Tail Creek Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Tail Creek Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Tail Creek Cemetery lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> to the west of Halkirk.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Tail Creek Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tail Creek Cemetery
- Woodland Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Halkirk, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Halkirk to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Halkirk.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Halkirk. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Halkirk:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Halkirk.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Halkirk) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Halkirk. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Halkirk
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Halkirk. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.2833, Longitude: -112.1500
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|