List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Galahad (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alliance Cemetery
- Amisk Park Luteran Cemetery
- Bawlf Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Brown Family Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Brown Family Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Brown Family Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the east of Galahad.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Brown Family Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brown Family Cemetery
- Castor Memorial Cemetery
- Coronation Town Cemetery
- Daysland Cemetery
- Donalda Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Endiang Cemetery
- Fairfield Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Ferry Point Church Cemetery
- Forestburg Public Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery
- God's Acre Cemetery
- Green View Cemetery
- Halkirk Cemetery
- Hegre Norwegian Lutheran Church Cemetery
- High Mound Cemetery
- Jarrow Cemetery
- Killam Cemetery
- Lake View Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Liberal Cemetery
- Littlerock Cemetery
- Lougheed Cemetery
- Markham Cemetery
- Meeting Creek Cemetery
- Melville Cemetery
- Melville Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Galahad.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Melville Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Melville Cemetery
- Merna Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Merna United Church Cemetery
- Omega Cemetery
- Pleasington Zion Lutheran Free Church Cemetery
- Red Willow Cemetery
- Rosalind Cemetery
- St. Boniface Catholic Church Cemetery, Spring Lake
- St. Martin RC Cemetery
- Sedgewick Memorial Cemetery
- Spruce Coulee Cemetery
- Strome Catholic Cemetery
- Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
- Woodland Cemetery
- Woodland Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the southwest of Galahad.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Woodland Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodland Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Galahad, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Galahad to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Galahad.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Galahad. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Galahad:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Galahad.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Galahad) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Galahad. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Galahad
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Galahad. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.5136, Longitude: -111.9273
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|