Welcome to Fort Vermilion ...
A typical abbreviation for Fort Vermilion: Ft. Vermilion
Fort Vermilion is 850 feet [259 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Fort Vermilion lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Fort Vermilion: (780) & (587)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Fort Vermilion: T0H<3>
Communities near Fort Vermilion ...
We have created a list of 5 communities that are near Fort Vermilion.
- La Crete
(19 miles [30.6 km] to the southwest)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for La Crete came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for La Crete
- Jump to a Google Map centered on La Crete
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for La Crete <5>
- Beaver Ranch 163
(10 miles [16.1 km] to the east)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Beaver Ranch 163 came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Beaver Ranch 163
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Beaver Ranch 163
- Rocky Lane
(10 miles [16.1 km] to the northwest)
- Buffalo Head Prairie
(14 miles [22.5 km] to the south)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Buffalo Head Prairie came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Buffalo Head Prairie
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Buffalo Head Prairie
- Bushe River 207
(38 miles [61.2 km] to the west)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bushe River 207 came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bushe River 207
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Bushe River 207
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Fort Vermilion ...
Looking for more information about Fort Vermilion? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Fort Vermilion, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Fort Vermilion.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Fort Vermilion. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Fort Vermilion - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Fort Vermilion). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Fort Vermilion or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|