List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Esther (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Acadia Valley Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Acadia Valley Cemetery
- The Acadia Valley Cemetery is located outside and to the east of Acadia Valley.More accurately, Acadia Valley Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the south of Esther.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Acadia Valley Cemetery
- Alsask Cemetery
- Altario Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Altario Cemetery
- Altario Cemetery lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the north of Esther.
- Altario Cemetery has also been known as:
- Altario Public Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Altario Cemetery
- Cottrell Cemetery
- Flaxcombe Cemetery
- Fusilier Cemetery
- Lakeroad Cemetery
- Major / District Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Major / District Cemetery
- The Major / District Cemetery is located outside and to the east of Major (SK).To be precise, Major / District Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the northeast of Esther.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Major / District Cemetery
- Mt. Carmel Cemetery
- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- The Mt. Pleasant Cemetery is located outside and to the southeast of Loverna (SK).To be more precise, Mt. Pleasant Cemetery lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> to the east of Esther.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Oyen Cemetery
- Provost Mennonite Cemetery
- St. Andrew RC Cemetery
- St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the St. Donatus South Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- St. Donatus South Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the northeast of Esther.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2593406<2>
- St. Peter's RC Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Esther, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Esther to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Esther.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Esther. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Esther:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Esther.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Esther) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Esther. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from EstherOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Esther. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.6833, Longitude: -110.2500 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|