List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Elnora (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Acme Cemetery
- The Acme Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the northwest of Acme.
- More precisely, Acme Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the south of Elnora.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Acme Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Acme Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2295690<2>
- Alix Cemetery
- Alto Reste Cemetery
- The Alto Reste Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the east of Red Deer.
- To be precise, Alto Reste Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Elnora.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alto Reste Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alto Reste Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2131209<2>
- Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- The Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery is located 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Carstairs.
- To be more accurate, Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km] to the southwest of Elnora.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Blackfalds Cemetery
- Byemoor Cemetery
- Delburne Cemetery
- Elnora Cemetery
- Erskine Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Great Bend Cemetery
- Holy Trinity Anglican Church Cemetery
- Horn Hill Cemetery
- Innisfail Cemetery
- Lake View Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Liberal Cemetery
- Lousana Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the southwest of Elnora.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mayton Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mayton Cemetery
- Meehan Cemetery
- Mirror Cemetery
- Mt. Calvary RC Cemetery
- Mt. Davis Cemetery
- Munson Cemetery
- Red Deer Cemetery
- Rowley Cemetery
- St. Hilda's Anglican Church Cemetery
- Sarcee Butte Cemetery
- Swalwell Cemetery
- Tail Creek Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Tail Creek Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Tail Creek Cemetery lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the north of Elnora.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Tail Creek Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tail Creek Cemetery
- Tees Cemetery
- Three Hills Cemetery
- Trenville Cemetery
- Trochu Baptist Cemetery
- Wimborne Cemetery
- Woodland Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Elnora, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Elnora to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Elnora.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Elnora. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Elnora:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Elnora.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Elnora) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Elnora. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Elnora
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Elnora. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.9992, Longitude: -113.2102
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|