Communities Also Named Del Bonita ...
We found one communities that share the name Del Bonita.
Within Alberta, the name Del Bonita is unique.
Beyond Alberta, there is another community also named Del Bonita in the United States.
- Communities Elsewhere In North America ...
- Glacier County
- This Del Bonita is located in Glacier County and lies 2 miles [3.2 km]<1> to the south.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Del Bonita
- For more information, please visit our profile page for the Glacier County community of Del Bonita.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Del Bonita ...
As we travel, we always see a community with a name that gives pause. While there are names which are interesting or familiar, some catch our attention or strike our fancy. We always wonder about such a name. If time permits and the community is not too far, we'll usually try to make a side-trip.
- Milk River
- Mountain View
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Raymond
- Raymond lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the north of Del Bonita.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Raymond came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Raymond
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Raymond<2>
- Whiskey Gap
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Whiskey Gap
- Whiskey Gap lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> to the west of Del Bonita.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Whiskey Gap came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Whiskey Gap
How Far From Del Bonita to ...
We spend a lot of time looking through Gazetteers & Almanacs that were published in the late 1800's and early 1900's. Many of the Gazetteers include the distance from a community such as Del Bonita to various places of note, such as Parliament Hill.
With a nod to our favorite Gazetteers, the straight-line distance beginning in Del Bonita and extending to:
- Edmonton, which is the Provincial Capital of Alberta, lies 313 miles [503.7 km]<1> to the north (N). If you could drive a straight line from Del Bonita to Edmonton, with an average speed<4>of 63 miles [101.4 km] per hour, it would take five to six hours to make the trip. A comfortable walk of 2.2 miles [3.5 km] per hour would take 18 days. A horse and buggy averaging 3.2 miles [5.1 km] per hour would take 13 days.
- The National Capital at Parliament Hill (Ottawa, ON) is 1,739 miles [2,798.6 km] to the east (E). Driving would take most of three days, a buggy would take 68 days and walking would take 99 days.
- The shortest distance<5> to Jerusalem (specifically the Temple Mount and the Dome of the Rock) is 6,512 miles [10,480 km] and it lies to the north northeast (NNE).<6>
- The distance to the Great Mosque of Mecca (specifically the Ka'bah - or Kaaba ) is 7,280 miles [11,716 km] and it lies to the north northeast (NNE).<7>
- The distance to Saint Peter's Basilica (The Vatican) is 5,326 miles [8,571.4 km] and it lies to the northeast (NE).<8>
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Del Bonita. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Del Bonita) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Del Bonita. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Del BonitaOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Del Bonita. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.0284, Longitude: -112.7882 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we have tried to pick reasonable speeds, the rate of travel is very theoretical - obstacles like fences, hills, lakes, river crossings and rest stops have been ignored. When we say 'Days' of travel, we're assuming 8 hours of travel per day.|
|<5>||The shortest line can be visualized by stretching a string on a Globe from Point A to Point B - this is known as a Great Circle Route. Where you might expect the shortest route from Del Bonita to the Middle East to be East and South, the Great Circle Route actually lies to the North and East.|
|<6>||The calculated bearing (or angle) to Jerusalem is 333.162 degrees.|
|<7>||The calculated bearing (or angle) to Mecca is 333.626 degrees.|
|<8>||The calculated bearing (or angle) to the Vatican is 321.426 degrees.||