List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Cairns (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Altario Cemetery
- Altario Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the southeast of Cairns.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Altario Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Altario Cemetery
- Amisk Park Luteran Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Cemetery
- Brown Family Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Brown Family Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Brown Family Cemetery lies 23 miles [37 km]<1> to the west of Cairns.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Brown Family Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brown Family Cemetery
- Cadogan Cemetery
- Cadogan Lutheran Cemetery
- Cadogan West Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Cadogan West Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Cadogan West Cemetery lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the east of Cairns.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Cadogan West Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cadogan West Cemetery
- Czar Lutheran Cemetery
- Edgerton Cemetery
- Fairfield Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- High Mound Cemetery
- Home Valley Cemetery
- Lakeroad Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Long Lake Cemetery
- Memorial Cemetery
- Mt. Carmel Cemetery
- New Chauvin Cemetery
- Prairie View / Evesham Cemetery
- Prospect Valley Cemetery
- Provost Cemetery
- Provost Mennonite Cemetery
- Ribstone Cemetery
- Rosenheim Cemetery
- St. Andrew RC Cemetery
- St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the St. Donatus South Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- St. Donatus South Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Cairns.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2593406<3>
- St. Elizabeth's RC Cemetery
- St. Peter's RC Cemetery
- Sardis Lutheran Cemetery
- Setting Sun Cemetery
- Skyline Lutheran Cemetery
- Wainwright Cemetery
- Wainwright Public Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Cairns, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Cairns to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Cairns.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Cairns:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Cairns.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Cairns) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cairns. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.3472, Longitude: -110.5556
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|