Around Cadotte Lake ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Peace River. It is located about 38 miles [61 km] to the southwest of Cadotte Lake.
The next largest community is Saint Isidore.
It is located about 33 miles [ km] to the southwest of Cadotte Lake
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Cadotte Lake.<2>
- Little Buffalo (9 miles [14.5 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Little Buffalo
- Little Buffalo lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the west of Cadotte Lake
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Little Buffalo came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Little Buffalo
- Peace River (38 miles [61.2 km] to the southwest)
- Reno (40 miles [64.4 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Reno
- Reno lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> to the southwest of Cadotte Lake
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Reno
- Saint Isidore (33 miles [53.1 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Isidore
- Saint Isidore lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> to the southwest of Cadotte Lake
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Isidore came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Isidore
Curious and Interesting Names Near Cadotte Lake ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Cadotte Lake.
Airports Near Cadotte Lake ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Cadotte Lake and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Cadotte Lake.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cadotte Lake. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Cadotte Lake were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Cadotte Lake) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Cadotte Lake. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Cadotte LakeOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cadotte Lake. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 56.4698, Longitude: -116.3792 |
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Cadotte Lake), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|