List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Bulwark (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alliance Cemetery
- Alliance Cemetery lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Bulwark.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alliance Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alliance Cemetery
- Amisk Park Luteran Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Cemetery
- Brown Family Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Brown Family Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Brown Family Cemetery lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the northeast of Bulwark.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Brown Family Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brown Family Cemetery
- Byemoor Cemetery
- Byemoor Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the southwest of Bulwark.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Byemoor Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Byemoor Cemetery
- Castor Memorial Cemetery
- Coronation Town Cemetery
- Czar Lutheran Cemetery
- Endiang Cemetery
- Fairfield Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Fairview Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Bulwark.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Fairview Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fairview Cemetery
- Forestburg Public Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Bulwark.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Galahad Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Galahad Cemetery
- Halkirk Cemetery
- High Mound Cemetery
- Killam Cemetery
- Lakeroad Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Lougheed Cemetery
- Markham Cemetery
- Merna Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Merna United Church Cemetery
- Omega Cemetery
- Pleasington Zion Lutheran Free Church Cemetery
- St. Andrew RC Cemetery
- St. Martin RC Cemetery
- St. Peter's Lutheran Cemetery
- Sardis Lutheran Cemetery
- Sedgewick Memorial Cemetery
- Woodland Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Bulwark, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Bulwark to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Bulwark.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Bulwark:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Bulwark.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bulwark) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bulwark. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bulwark
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bulwark. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.2420, Longitude: -111.5870
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|