List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Breton (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alder Flats Cemetery
- All Saints Cemetery
- Berrymoor Cemetery
- Bradshaw Cemetery
- Breton Cemetery
- Bunker Hill Cemetery
- Burtonsville Cemetery
- Calmar Community Cemetery
- Dakota United Church Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Dakota United Church Cemetery
- Dakota United Church Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Breton.
- Dakota United Church Cemetery has also been known as:
- Dakota Cemetery
- Dakota Settlement Cemetery
- Dakota United Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dakota United Church Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2513576<2>
- Dalby Swedish Lutheran Cemetery
- Darwell Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Darwell Cemetery
- Darwell Cemetery lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> to the north of Breton.
- Darwell Cemetery has also been known as:
- Darwell County Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Darwell Cemetery
- Duffield Cemetery
- Emmaus Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Fisherton Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Fisherton Cemetery
- Fisherton Cemetery lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> to the east of Breton.
- Fisherton Cemetery has also been known as:
- Fisherton Community Cemetery
- Fisherton / Rundle's Mission Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fisherton Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2580726<2>
- Heatherdown United Church Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Heatherdown United Church Cemetery
- The Heatherdown United Church Cemetery is located 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Onoway.To be precise, Heatherdown United Church Cemetery lies 38 miles [61.2 km] to the north of Breton.
- Heatherdown United Church Cemetery has also been known as:
- Heatherdown Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Heatherdown United Church Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2404076<2>
- Highvale Cemetery
- Hoadley Cemetery
- Holy Trinity RC Cemetery
- Inga Community Cemetery
- Keephills Cemetery
- Mt. Auburn Cemetery
- Mountclare Cemetery
- Peace Cemetery
- Poplar Valley Cemetery
- Ressurection Park Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Ressurection Park Cemetery
- Ressurection Park Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the east of Breton.
- Ressurection Park Cemetery has also been known as:
- Resurrection Park / Jehovah Witness Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ressurection Park Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2464415<2>
- Rocky Rapids Cemetery
- St. Dominic RC Cemetery
- St. Mary's Russian Greek Orthodox Cemetery
- St. Stephen's Lutheran Cemetery
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Smithfield Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Smithfield Cemetery
- Smithfield Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<1> to the north of Breton.
- Smithfield Cemetery has also been known as:
- Smithfield / Wabamum Cemetery
- Wabamum Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smithfield Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2546843<2>
- Tomahawk Cemetery
- Wabamun Cemetery
- West Haven Cemetery
- Whitsuntide Russo Orthodox Church Cemetery
- Wiesenthal Baptist Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Breton, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Breton to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Breton.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Breton
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Breton. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Breton:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Breton.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Breton) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Breton. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BretonOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Breton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.1167, Longitude: -114.4833 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|