Welcome to Boggy Hall ...
Although we found mention of Boggy Hall during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Given the context of how Boggy Hall was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than a locale or some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it was a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Boggy Hall to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Boggy Hall, please Contact Us.
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Boggy Hall might be (or was) located is in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
We believe that Boggy Hall would be found within the (780) and (587)<2> area codes.
The Canadian Postal Code for Boggy Hall: T0E<3>
Communities near Boggy Hall ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Boggy Hall.
- Drayton Valley
- Alder Flats
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alder Flats
- Alder Flats lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the southeast of Boggy Hall
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alder Flats
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lodgepole
- Lodgepole lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the northwest of Boggy Hall
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lodgepole came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lodgepole
- Buck Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Buck Lake
- Buck Lake lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the east of Boggy Hall
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Buck Lake came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Buck Lake
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Buck Lake<5>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Violet Grove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Violet Grove
- Violet Grove lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the northeast of Boggy Hall
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Violet Grove
- Buck Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Buck Creek
- Buck Creek lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the northeast of Boggy Hall
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Buck Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cynthia
- Cynthia lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<4> to the northwest of Boggy Hall
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Cynthia came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cynthia
- Rocky Rapids
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rocky Rapids
- Rocky Rapids lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<4> to the northeast of Boggy Hall
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rocky Rapids
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Berrymoor
- Berrymoor lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<4> to the northeast of Boggy Hall
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Berrymoor
- Round Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Round Valley
- Round Valley lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<4> to the northeast of Boggy Hall
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Round Valley
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Boggy Hall ...
Looking for more information about Boggy Hall? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Boggy Hall, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Boggy Hall.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went north past Boggy Hall and then turned west". While Boggy Hall could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Boggy Hall as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Miller Creek to see Pete ... Miller Creek is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Boggy Hall could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Boggy Hall, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Boggy Hall). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Boggy Hall or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Boggy Hall) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Boggy Hall. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.0091, Longitude: -115.2255 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|