List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Blackie (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alston Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Alston Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Alston Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the southeast of Blackie.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alston Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alston Cemetery
- Blackie Cemetery
- Burnsland Cemetery
- The Burnsland Cemetery is a very large cemetery that is located in Calgary.
- To be more accurate, Burnsland Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the northwest of Blackie.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Burnsland Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burnsland Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #1981495<3>
- Champion Cemetery
- Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- The Chevra Kadisha Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the south of Calgary.
- Stated another way, Chevra Kadisha Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the northwest of Blackie.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2263707<3>
- Chinese Cemetery
- Dalemead Cemetery
- Davisburg Cemetery
- Frankburg Cemetery
- Gleichen Cemetery
- Gleichen Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the northeast of Blackie.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Gleichen Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gleichen Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Highwood Cemetery
- Jewish Cemetery
- Jewish Memorial Chapel Cemetery
- Mt. View Mennonite Cemetery
- Mountain View Memorial Gardens
- Nanton Town Cemetery
- Okotoks Cemetery
- Queen's Park Cemetery
- Reid Hill Cemetery
- Rocky View Garden of Peace Cemetery
- St. Barnabas Anglican Church Cemetery
- St. Cecilia RC Cemetery
- St. Marys Cemetery
- Saint Mary's Cemetery
- St. Mary's Pioneer Cemetery
- Saint Mary's Pioneer Cemetery
- St. Vincent RC Cemetery
- Stavely Cemetery
- Strathmore Cemetery
- Union Cemetery
- The Union Cemetery is a very large cemetery that is located in Calgary.
- To be more accurate, Union Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the northwest of Blackie.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Union Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Union Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #1804353<3>
- Vulcan Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Blackie, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Blackie to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Blackie.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Blackie. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Blackie:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Blackie.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Blackie) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Blackie. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Blackie
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Blackie. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.6050, Longitude: -113.6230
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|