List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Black Diamond (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Blackie Cemetery
- Burnsland Cemetery
- The Burnsland Cemetery is a very large cemetery that is located in Calgary.
- To be more precise, Burnsland Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the north of Black Diamond.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Burnsland Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burnsland Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #1981495<2>
- Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- Chinese Cemetery
- Dalemead Cemetery
- Dalemead Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Black Diamond.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Dalemead Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dalemead Cemetery
- Davisburg Cemetery
- Davisburg Cemetery lies 18 miles [29 km]<1> to the northeast of Black Diamond.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Davisburg Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Davisburg Cemetery
- Eden Brook Memorial Gardens
- Frankburg Cemetery
- Highwood Cemetery
- Jewish Cemetery
- The Jewish Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located in Calgary.
- To be more accurate, Jewish Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the north of Black Diamond.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Jewish Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jewish Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2172228<2>
- Continue List ...
- Jewish Memorial Chapel Cemetery
- Mitford Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Mitford Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Mitford Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the north of Black Diamond.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mitford Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mitford Cemetery
- Mt. View Mennonite Cemetery
- Mountain View Memorial Gardens
- Nanton Town Cemetery
- Okotoks Cemetery
- Queen's Park Cemetery
- Rocky View Garden of Peace Cemetery
- St. Andrew's Cemetery
- St. Barnabas Anglican Church Cemetery
- St. Cecilia RC Cemetery
- St. Marys Cemetery
- Saint Mary's Cemetery
- St. Mary's Pioneer Cemetery
- Saint Mary's Pioneer Cemetery
- Springbank United Church Cemetery
- Union Cemetery
- The Union Cemetery is a very large cemetery that is located in Calgary.
- To be more precise, Union Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the north of Black Diamond.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Union Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Union Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #1804353<2>
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Black Diamond, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Black Diamond to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Black Diamond.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Black Diamond: www.town.blackdiamond.ab.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Black Diamond:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Black Diamond.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Black Diamond) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Black Diamond. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Black Diamond
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Black Diamond. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.6860, Longitude: -114.2347
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|