Around Bickerdike ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Hinton. It is located about 40 miles [64 km] to the west of Bickerdike.
The next largest community is Edson.
It lies just east of Bickerdike
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coalspur
- Coalspur lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> to the southwest of Bickerdike
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coalspur
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Marlboro came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Marlboro
- Marlboro lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the west of Bickerdike
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Marlboro
- Niton Junction
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Niton Junction came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Niton Junction
- Niton Junction lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> to the east of Bickerdike
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Niton Junction
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Peers came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Peers
- Peers lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> to the east of Bickerdike
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Peers
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Pinedale came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pinedale
- Pinedale lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the east of Bickerdike
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pinedale
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Robb
- Robb lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> to the southwest of Bickerdike
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Robb
Curious and Interesting Names Near Bickerdike ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Bickerdike.
Airports Near Bickerdike ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Bickerdike and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Bickerdike.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bickerdike. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Bickerdike were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bickerdike) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bickerdike. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.5500, Longitude: -116.6333
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Bickerdike), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|