When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Bever Mines.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Bever Mines. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Bever Mines.
Large Airports ...
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
- Kelowna Intl. (YLW/CYLW)
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Lethbridge Co. Airport (YQL/CYQL)
- Canadian Rockies Intl. (YXC/CYXC)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YXC ICAO: CYXC
- Cranbrook / Canadian Rockies International Airport lies 72 miles [115.9 km]<2> miles to the west of Bever Mines.
- Official website: flyyxc.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cranbrook / Canadian Rockies International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
General Aviation Airports ...
- Pincher Creek Airport (WPC/CZPC)
- Fort Macleod Airport (FAA ID: CEY3)
- Fort Macleod Airport lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Bever Mines.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fort Macleod Airport
- Sparwood / Elk Valley Airport (ICAO: CYSW)
- Elko Airport (FAA ID: CBE2)
- Elko Airport lies 44 miles [70.8 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Bever Mines.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Elko Airport
- Claresholm Industrial Airport (FAA ID: CEJ4)
- Claresholm Industrial Airport lies 45 miles [72.4 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Bever Mines.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Claresholm Industrial Airport
- Cardston Airport (FAA ID: CEA6)
- Cardston Airport lies 47 miles [75.6 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Bever Mines.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cardston Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bever Mines. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Bever Mines), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bever Mines) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bever Mines. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bever Mines
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bever Mines. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.4602, Longitude: -114.1922