List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Benton Station (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Acadia Valley Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Acadia Valley Cemetery
- The Acadia Valley Cemetery is located outside and to the east of Acadia Valley.Acadia Valley Cemetery lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Benton Station.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Acadia Valley Cemetery
- Alsask Cemetery
- Altario Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Altario Cemetery
- Altario Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the north of Benton Station.
- Altario Cemetery has also been known as:
- Altario Public Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Altario Cemetery
- Cavendish Cemetery
- Cottrell Cemetery
- Estuary Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Estuary Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Estuary Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Estuary Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the southeast of Benton Station.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Estuary Cemetery
- Flaxcombe Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Flaxcombe Cemetery
- Flaxcombe Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the east of Benton Station.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Flaxcombe Cemetery
- Mayfield Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mayfield Cemetery
- Mayfield Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the southeast of Benton Station.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mayfield Cemetery
- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- The Mt. Pleasant Cemetery is located outside and to the southeast of Loverna (SK).To be more precise, Mt. Pleasant Cemetery lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the northeast of Benton Station.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Oyen Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Benton Station, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Benton Station to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Benton Station.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Benton Station. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Benton Station:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Benton Station.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Benton Station) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Benton Station. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Benton StationOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Benton Station. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.3482, Longitude: -110.3493 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|