When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Bawlf.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Bawlf. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Bawlf.
Large Airports ...
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Viking Airport (FAA ID: CEE8)
- Viking Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Bawlf.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Viking Airport
- Red Deer Rgnl. (YQF/CYQF)
- Lloydminster Airport (YLL/CYLL)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Bawlf - Blackwells Airport (FAA ID: CFR2)
- Bawlf - Blackwells Airport lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Bawlf.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bawlf - Blackwells Airport
- Camrose Airport (FAA ID: CEQ3)
- Camrose Airport lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Bawlf.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camrose Airport
- Forestburg Airport (FAA ID: CEF6)
- Forestburg Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Bawlf.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Forestburg Airport
- Killam - Sedgewick Airport (FAA ID: CEK6)
- Killam - Sedgewick Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Bawlf.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Killam - Sedgewick Airport
- Bashaw Airport (FAA ID: CFK2)
- Bashaw Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Bawlf.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw Airport
- Tofield Airport (FAA ID: CEV7)
- Tofield Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Bawlf.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tofield Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bawlf. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Bawlf), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bawlf) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bawlf. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bawlf
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bawlf. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.9200, Longitude: -112.4660