List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Barnwell (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Albion Ridge Cemetery
- The Albion Ridge Cemetery is located 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Picture Butte.
- To be more accurate, Albion Ridge Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km] to the northwest of Barnwell.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Albion Ridge Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Albion Ridge Cemetery
- Archmount Cemetery
- The Archmount Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the west of Lethbridge.
- To be more precise, Archmount Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the west of Barnwell.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Archmount Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Archmount Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2146605<2>
- Assumption Cemetery
- Barnwell Cemetery
- Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the south of Barnwell.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bluegrass Hutterite Colony Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2597601<2>
- Bowville Cemetery
- Burdett Community Cemetery
- Enchant Cemetery
- Grassy Lake Praire View Cemetery
- Huntsville Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Magrath Cemetery
- Mountain View Cemetery
- New Dayton Community Cemetery
- Purple Springs Cemetery
- Retlaw Cemetery
- Rolling Hills Cemetery
- Royal View Memorial Cemetery
- St. Joseph's Cemetery
- St. Patrick Cemetery
- Scandia Cemetery
- Stirling Memorial Cemetery
- Taber Memorial Garden Cemetery
- Temple Hill Cemetery
- Warner Cemetery
- Westview Cemetery of Grassy Lake
- Wrentham Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Barnwell, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Barnwell to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Barnwell.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Barnwell. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Barnwell:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Barnwell.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Barnwell) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Barnwell. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Barnwell
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Barnwell. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.7615, Longitude: -112.2618
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|