List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Alcurve (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Albion Cemetery
- Butte St. Pierre / Paradise Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Butte St. Pierre / Paradise Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Butte St. Pierre / Paradise Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Butte St. Pierre / Paradise Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the east of Alcurve.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Butte St. Pierre / Paradise Cemetery
- Christ Church Anglican / Tring Cemetery
- Dewberry Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Dewberry Cemetery
- Dewberry Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the northwest of Alcurve.
- Dewberry Cemetery has also been known as:
- Dewberry Community Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dewberry Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2231682<3>
- Ferguson Flats Cemetery
- Frog Lake Cemetery
- Holy Rosary RC Cemetery
- Lashburn Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lashburn Cemetery
- The Lashburn Cemetery is located outside and to the north of Lashburn (SK).More precisely, Lashburn Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Alcurve.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lashburn Cemetery
- Liberty Cemetery
- Lloydminster Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Marwayne Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Marwayne Cemetery
- The Marwayne Cemetery is located outside and to the south of Marwayne.Marwayne Cemetery lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> to the west of Alcurve.
- Marwayne Cemetery has also been known as:
- Marwayne Community Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Marwayne Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2306576<3>
- Paradise Hill Union Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Paradise Hill Union Cemetery
- Paradise Hill Union Cemetery lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the east of Alcurve.
- Paradise Hill Union Cemetery has also been known as:
- Paradise Hill Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Paradise Hill Union Cemetery
- St. Barnabus Anglican Cemetery
- St. Luke's Anglican Cemetery
- St. Marguerite / St. Walburg Cemetery
- St. Wallburg Municipal Cemetery
- Shiloh Baptist Church Cemetery
- Vermilion Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Vermilion Cemetery
- Vermilion Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the west of Alcurve.
- Vermilion Cemetery has also been known as:
- Vermilion Town Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vermilion Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2231686<3>
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Alcurve, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Alcurve to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Alcurve.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Alcurve. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? These are excellent websites to start with when searching in and around the area of Alcurve:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Alcurve.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Alcurve) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Alcurve. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from AlcurveOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Alcurve. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.5167, Longitude: -110.0500 |
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|