Welcome to Alberta Beach ...
A typical abbreviation for Alberta Beach: Alberta Bch.
The village of Alberta Beach was founded in 1920 and was incorporated as a village January 1, 1999.
Time Zone: Alberta Beach lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Alberta Beach: (780) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Alberta Beach: T0E<2>
Websites for Alberta Beach ...
Official Website: www.albertabeach.com/
Adding Alberta Beach to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
Our notes show that the earliest dated mention that we've found for Alberta Beach was on a map titled Road Map for Montana & Southern Alberta (from Shell Oil, 1951).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Alberta Beach on our Genealogy Page.
Communities near Alberta Beach ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Alberta Beach.
- Stony Plain
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Stony Plain
- Stony Plain lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the southeast of Alberta Beach
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Stony Plain came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stony Plain
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Stony Plain<5>
- Spring Lake
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Meso West
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meso West
- Meso West lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the south of Alberta Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meso West
- Seba Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Seba Beach
- Seba Beach lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Alberta Beach
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Seba Beach came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Seba Beach
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Seba Beach<5>
- Ross Haven
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ross Haven
- Ross Haven lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the northwest of Alberta Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ross Haven
- Westlake Estates
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Westlake Estates
- Westlake Estates lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the southeast of Alberta Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Westlake Estates
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Calahoo
- Calahoo lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the east of Alberta Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Calahoo
- Silver Sands
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Silver Sands
- Silver Sands lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the west of Alberta Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Silver Sands
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Alberta Beach ...
Looking for more information about Alberta Beach? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Alberta Beach, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Alberta Beach.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Alberta Beach: www.albertabeach.com/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Alberta Beach). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Alberta Beach or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Alberta Beach) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Alberta Beach. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Alberta BeachOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Alberta Beach. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.6755, Longitude: -114.3529 |
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|