Welcome to Adams Landing ...
A typical abbreviation for Adams Landing: Adams Lndg. (or less commonly used: Adams Lndng.)
See our Genealogy Helper Page for Adams Landing for more information about variations on the name of Adams Landing.
Adams Landing is 800 feet [244 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Adams Landing lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Adams Landing: (780) and (587)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Adams Landing: T0H<3>
Communities Also Named Adams Landing ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 3 communities that are also named Adams Landing - they are located in Mississippi, South Carolina and Vermont.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Adams Landing.
Communities near Adams Landing ...
We have created a list of 4 communities that are near Adams Landing.
- John D'Or Prairie
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for John D'Or Prairie came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for John D'Or Prairie
- John D'Or Prairie lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<5> to the north of Adams Landing
- Jump to Google Maps centered on John D'Or Prairie
- Beaver Ranch 163
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Beaver Ranch 163 came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Beaver Ranch 163
- Beaver Ranch 163 lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<5> to the west of Adams Landing
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beaver Ranch 163
- Fox Lake
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Fox Lake came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fox Lake
- Fox Lake lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<5> to the east of Adams Landing
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fox Lake
- Fort Vermilion
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Fort Vermilion came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fort Vermilion
- Fort Vermilion lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<5> to the west of Adams Landing
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fort Vermilion
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Fort Vermilion<6>
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Adams Landing ...
Looking for more information about Adams Landing? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Adams Landing, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Adams Landing.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Adams Landing. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Adams Landing - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Adams Landing, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Adams Landing). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Adams Landing or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Adams Landing) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Adams Landing. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Adams Landing
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Adams Landing. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 58.3840, Longitude: -115.1169
|<6>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|