Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Sarah.
Our newspaper information for Sarah is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Sarah. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Sarah. Our list contains 47 papers that were published within 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> of Sarah.
Newspapers Neighboring Sarah ...
The following newspapers were published within 15 miles [24.1 km] of Sarah.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Sarah.
- Published In Barboursville [Cabell County] ...
- Barboursville Budget (from 1907)
- Lamp And Book (from 1891)
- Published In Guyandotte [Cabell County] ...
- Guyandotte Echo (from 1873)
- Millenial Dawn (from 1893)
- The Democrat Banner (from 1874)
- The Democratic Banner (from 1874)
- The West Virginia Chronicle (from 1870)
- Published In Hamlin [Lincoln County] ...
- Lincoln Republican (from 1902)
- The Hamlin Democrat (from 1929)
- The Hamlin Democrat (from 1954)
- The Lincoln County News (from 1953)
- The Lincoln Democrat (from 1917)
- The Lincoln Journal (from 1968)
- The Lincoln Monitor (from 1902)
- The Weekly News Sentinel (from 1968)
- Published In Milton [Cabell County] ...
- Milton Independent (from 1886)
- The Milton Democrat (from 1916)
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Published In Huntington [Cabell County] ...
- Daily Advertiser (from 1889)
- Daily News Digest (from 1952)
- Evening Journal (from 1918)
- Huntington Advertiser (from 1874)
- Huntington Independent (from 1871)
- Huntington Weekly Herald (from 1891)
- News-Tribune (from 1958)
- Odd Fellows' Advocate (from 187?)
- The Daily Herald (from 1891)
- The Daily Press (from 1872)
- The Daily Times (from 1887)
- The Evening Times (from 1887)
- The Herald-Dispatch (from 1909)
- The Huntington Advertiser (from 1885)
- The Huntington Argus (from 1872)
- The Huntington Commercial (from 1872)
- The Huntington Daily Herald (from 1892)
- The Huntington Dispatch (from 1904)
- The Huntington Gazette (from 1887)
- The Huntington Herald (from 1895)
- The Huntington News (from 1882)
- The Huntington Republican (from 18??)
- The Huntington Times (from 1918)
- The Socialist And Labor Star (from 1911)
- Tri-State (from 1957)
- Published In Chesapeake [Lawrence County] ...
- The Lawrence Leader (from 1975)
- Published In Wayne [Wayne County] ...
- The Wayne News (from 1886)
- Wayne County News (from 1919)
- Published In Hurricane [Putnam County] ...
- Hurricane Breeze (from 1900)
- Published In Burlington [Lawrence County] ...
- Lawrence County Gazette (from 1845)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in West Virginia
About Cabell County
About West Virginia
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Sarah. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Cabell County: www.cabellcounty.org/
The official website for State of West Virginia: https://www.wv.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Sarah) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Sarah. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 38.3301, Longitude: -82.2576 In this case, the coordinates for Sarah have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|