When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Musick.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Musick. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Musick.
Large Airports ...
- Airborne Airpark (ILN/KILN)
- Port Columbus Intl. (CMH/KCMH)
- Northern Kentucky Intl. (CVG/KCVG)
- Morgantown Muni. (MGW/KMGW)
- Dayton Intl. (DAY/KDAY)
- Louisville Intl. (SDF/KSDF)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Raleigh County Meml. (BKW/KBKW)
- Tri-State Airport (HTS/KHTS)
- Yeager Airport (CRW/KCRW)
- Greenbrier Valley Airport (LWB/KLWB)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Mingo Co. Airport (FAA ID: 4I0)
- Mingo County Airport lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Musick.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mingo County Airport
- Logan Co. Airport (FAA ID: 6L4)
- Logan County Airport lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Musick.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Logan County Airport
- Belcher Rgnl. (FAA ID: 57KY)
- Belcher Regional Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Musick.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Belcher Regional Airport
- Pike Co. Airport (FAA ID: PBX)
- Pike County Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Musick.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pike County Airport
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Kee Fld. (ICAO: KI16)
- Grundy Muni. (FAA ID: GDY)
- Grundy Municipal Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the south of Musick.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grundy Municipal Airport
- Big Sandy Rgnl. (FAA ID: K22)
- Big Sandy Regional Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Musick.
- Official website: www.bigsandyregional.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Big Sandy Regional Airport
- Welch Muni. (FAA ID: I25)
- Welch Municipal Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Musick.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Welch Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of West Virginia
About Mingo County
About West Virginia
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Musick. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of West Virginia: https://www.wv.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Musick), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Musick) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Musick. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Musick
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Musick. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 37.6556, Longitude: -82.0727