When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Hillview.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Hillview. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Hillview.
Large Airports ...
- Airborne Airpark (ILN/KILN)
- Port Columbus Intl. (CMH/KCMH)
- Northern Kentucky Intl. (CVG/KCVG)
- Dayton Intl. (DAY/KDAY)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Morgantown Muni. (MGW/KMGW)
- Akron - Canton Rgnl. (CAK/KCAK)
- Pittsburgh Intl. (PIT/KPIT)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Tri-State Airport (HTS/KHTS)
- Yeager Airport (CRW/KCRW)
- Raleigh County Meml. (BKW/KBKW)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Lawrence County Airpark (ICAO: KHTW)
- Ashland Rgnl. (FAA ID: DWU)
- Gallia-Meigs Rgnl. (FAA ID: GAS)
- Gallia-Meigs Regional Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Hillview.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gallia-Meigs Regional Airport
- Mason Co. Airport (ICAO: K3I2)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Greater Portsmouth Rgnl. (FAA ID: PMH)
- Greater Portsmouth Regional Airport lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Hillview.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Portsmouth Regional Airport
- Scioto Co. Airport
- Scioto County Airport lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Hillview.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Scioto County Airport
- James A Rhodes Airport (FAA ID: I43)
- James A Rhodes Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Hillview.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on James A Rhodes Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for West Virginia
About Cabell County
About West Virginia
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Hillview. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Cabell County: www.cabellcounty.org/
The official website for State of West Virginia: https://www.wv.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Hillview), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Hillview) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hillview. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 38.4287, Longitude: -82.3599 In this case, the coordinates for Hillview have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).