When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Hawthorne Court.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Hawthorne Court. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Hawthorne Court.
Large Airports ...
- Pittsburgh Intl. (PIT/KPIT)
- Morgantown Muni. (MGW/KMGW)
- Akron - Canton Rgnl. (CAK/KCAK)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Greater Pittsburgh Intl.
- Greater Pittsburgh International Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Hawthorne Court.
- Official website: https://www.flypittsburgh.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Pittsburgh International Airport
- Allegheny Co. Airport (AGC/KAGC)
- North Central WV Airport (CKB/KCKB)
- Arnold Palmer Rgnl. (LBE/KLBE)
- Youngstown - Warren Rgnl. (YNG/KYNG)
- Wayne Co. Airport (ICAO: KBJJ)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Wheeling - Ohio Co. Airport (HLG/KHLG)
- Marshall Co. Airport (FAA ID: MPG)
- Marshall County Airport lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> miles to the south of Hawthorne Court.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Marshall County Airport
- Jefferson County Airpark (FAA ID: 2G2)
- Harrison Co. Airport (FAA ID: 8G6)
- Harrison County Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Hawthorne Court.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Harrison County Airport
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Washington Co. Airport (ICAO: KAFJ)
- Barnesville Airport (FAA ID: 6G5)
- Barnesville - Bradfield Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the west of Hawthorne Court.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Barnesville - Bradfield Airport
- Monroe Co. Airport (FAA ID: 4G5)
- Monroe County Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Hawthorne Court.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Monroe County Airport
- Greene Co. Airport (FAA ID: WAY)
- Greene County Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Hawthorne Court.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greene County Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of West Virginia
About Ohio County
About West Virginia
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Hawthorne Court. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of West Virginia: https://www.wv.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Hawthorne Court), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Hawthorne Court) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hawthorne Court. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.0820, Longitude: -80.6937 In this case, the coordinates for Hawthorne Court have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).