Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Sherwood.
Our newspaper information for Sherwood is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Sherwood. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Sherwood. Our list contains 96 papers that were published within 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> of Sherwood.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Sherwood.
Newspapers Neighboring Sherwood ...
The following newspapers were published within 22 miles [35.4 km] of Sherwood.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Sherwood.
- Published In Hilbert [Calumet County] ...
- The Hilbert Favorite (from 1909)
- Published In Stockbridge [Calumet County] ...
- The Stockbridge Enterprise (from 1873)
- The Stockbridge Union (from 1873)
- Published In Menasha [Winnebago County] ...
- Der Beobachter Am Winnebago (from 1873)
- Menasha Advocate (from 1853)
- Menasha Conservator (from 1859)
- The Menasha Citizen (from 1904)
- The Menasha Evening Breeze (from 1894)
- The Menasha Press (from 1872)
- The Menasha Press (from 1896)
- The Menasha Record (from 1903)
- The Menasha Weekly Breeze (from 1895)
- The Saturday Evening Press (from 1886)
- Winnebago Anzeiger (from 1881)
- Published In Appleton [Outagamie County] ...
- Appleton Evening Crescent (from 1870)
- Appleton Post (from 18??)
- Appleton Review (from 1930)
- Appleton Volksfreund (from 1874)
- Appleton Wecker (from 1878)
- Appleton Weekly Post (from 1889)
- Daily Fox River Journal (from 1916)
- Das Montags-Blatt Des Appleton Volksfreund (from 1897)
- Das Montags-Blatt (from 1909)
- Das Montags-Blatt (from 1894)
- Democratic Free Press (from 185?)
- Der Volksfreund Und Haus-Schatz (from 1890)
- Gegenwart (from 1889)
- The Appleton City Times (from 1870)
- The Appleton Crescent (from 1853)
- The Appleton Motor (from 1859)
- The Daily Times (from 18??)
- The Evening Times (from 1869)
- The Fox River Journal (from 1902)
- The Kids' News Weekly (from 1934)
- The Observer (from 1988)
- Week-end Review (from 1930)
- Continue List (14 more) ...
- Published In Neenah [Winnebago County] ...
- Neenah Citizen (from 1995)
- Neenah City News (from 1875)
- The first year of publication was in 1875, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 12380664
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Neenah City News
- Holdings for: LCCN SN85040907
- Neenah City Times (from 1876)
- Neenah Times
- The first year of publication is unknown, with the last issue in 19??
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 12444190
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Neenah Times
- Holdings for: LCCN SN85040965
- The Daily Times (from 1882)
- The Neenah Bulletin (from 1856)
- The Neenah Gazette (from 1871)
- Published In Chilton [Calumet County] ...
- Chilton Spirit (from 1993)
- Chilton Times-Journal (from 1933)
- Chilton Times (from 1857)
- Independent Journal (from 1916)
- Wisconsin Demokrat (from 1895)
- Wiskonsin Demokrat (from 1873)
- Published In Gravesville [Calumet County] ...
- The Calumet Republican (from 1859)
- Published In Reedsville [Manitowoc County] ...
- Reedsville Reporter (from 1909)
- Reeseville Weekly Review (from 1895)
- The Reeseville Review (from 189?)
- The Review (from 1893)
- The Weekly Review (from 1889)
- Published In Oshkosh [Winnebago County] ...
- We know of 62 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Oshkosh. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Oshkosh
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> of Sherwood. This extended list includes all the papers from Oshkosh. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Sherwood
- Published In New Holstein [Calumet County] ...
- Calumet County Reporter (from 1902)
- New Holstein Reporter (from 1919)
- Published In Valders [Manitowoc County] ...
- The Valders Journal (from 1940)
- Published In Dale [Outagamie County] ...
- The Dale Recorder (from 1899)
- Published In De Pere [Brown County] ...
- Brown County Journal-News (from 1918)
- De Depere Standaard (from 1878)
- De Pere Journal-Democrat (from 1919)
- De Pere Journal (from 1966)
- De Volksstem (from 1890)
- DePere Journal Democrat (from 19??)
- The Brown County Journal (from 1916)
- The De Pere Facts (from 1877)
- The De Pere News And Brown County Herald (from 1878)
- The De Pere News (from 1871)
- The Depere Advertiser (from 1851)
- Published In Hortonville [Outagamie County] ...
- The Hortonville Weekly Review (from 1931)
- The Weekly Review (from 1890)
- The Weekly Review (from 1933)
- Published In Kiel [Manitowoc County] ...
- Kiel National-Zeitung (from 1893)
- Kiel Tri County Record (from 1950)
- Tri-County Record (from 1918)
- Published In Black Creek [Outagamie County] ...
- Black Creek Journal (from 1875)
- The Black Creek Times (from 1904)
- Published In Oneida [Brown County] ...
- Kalihwisaks = She Looks For News (from 198?)
- Published In Winneconne [Winnebago County] ...
- The Enterprise (from 1883)
- The Local (from 188?)
- The Winneconne Globe (from 1921)
- The Winneconne Item (from 1871)
- The Winneconne Item (from 1876)
- The Winneconne Local (from 1886)
- The Winneconne Local (from 1909)
- The Winneconne News (from 1928)
- Winneconne Herald (from 1874)
- Winneconne Weekly Item (from 1873)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Mentions & References for Sherwood
Visit our Community Index for Wisconsin
About Calumet County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Sherwood. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Calumet County: www.co.calumet.wi.us/
The official website for State of Wisconsin: https://www.wisconsin.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Sherwood) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Sherwood. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from SherwoodOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Sherwood. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.1736, Longitude: -88.2754 In this case, the coordinates for Sherwood have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|