Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Princeton.
Our newspaper information for Princeton is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
The following list contains the names of 5 papers that were published in the immediate area of Princeton. In addition, the list contains another 84 papers that were published in the broader area that surrounded Princeton. In total, we've identified 89 papers within 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> of Princeton.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Princeton.
Newspapers Published In Princeton ...
We know of 5 newspapers that have been published in the immediate area of Princeton:
- Fox River Patriot & Flyer (from 19??)
- Princeton Republic (from 1867)
- Princeton Times-Republic (from 1937)
- The Princeton Star (from 1902)
- The Princeton Times (from 1935)
Newspapers Neighboring Princeton ...
The following newspapers were published within 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> of Princeton.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Princeton.
- Published In Kingston [Green Lake County] ...
- The Kingston Spy (from 1882)
- The Kingston Tribune (from 1946)
- Published In Montello [Marquette County] ...
- Montello Express (from 1876)
- Montello Weekly Express (from 1873)
- The Marquette County Tribune (from 1960)
- The Sun (from 1881)
- Years of publication: 1881 to 1883
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 14232036
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Sun
- Holdings for: LCCN SN86086682
- Published In Berlin [Green Lake County] ...
- Berlin City Courant (from 1854)
- Berlin Daily Courant (from 1885)
- Berlin Journal-Courant (from 1916)
- Daily Evening Journal (from 1881)
- Grand Army Sentinel (from 18??)
- Markesan Regional Reporter (from 1997)
- The Berlin Courant (from 1864)
- The Berlin Evening Journal (from 1881)
- The Berlin Journal (from 1942)
- The Berlin Journal (from 1870)
- The Berlin Weekly Journal (from 1882)
- The Daily Green Lake Spectator (from 1860)
- The Evening Journal (from 1881)
- The Tri-County News (from 1926)
- Published In Markesan [Green Lake County] ...
- Markesan Herald (from 1881)
- The Markesan Journal (from 1859)
- Continue List (15 more) ...
- Published In Redgranite [Waushara County] ...
- Redgranite Herald (from 1905)
- The County Herald (from 1939)
- The Redgranite Herald (from 1938)
- The Redgranite Times (from 1927)
- Published In Ripon [Fond du Lac County] ...
- We know of 32 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Ripon. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Ripon
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> of Princeton. This extended list includes all the papers from Ripon. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Princeton
- Published In Fairwater [Fond du Lac County] ...
- The Fairwater Register (from 1903)
- Published In Eureka [Winnebago County] ...
- Eureka Journal (from 1867)
- Published In Wautoma [Waushara County] ...
- The Independent (from 1882)
- The Waushara Argus (from 1863)
- The Wautoma Journal (from 1856)
- Waushara County Argus (from 1859)
- Published In Westfield [Marquette County] ...
- Marquette Independent (from 1871)
- The Central Union (from 1877)
- Published In Cambria [Columbia County] ...
- Cambria Journal (from 1882)
- The Cambria News (from 1883)
- Published In Fox Lake [Dodge County] ...
- Fox Lake Breeze (from 1886)
- Fox Lake Gazette (from 1858)
- Fox Lake Representative (from 1887)
- The Fox Lake Breeze And Representative (from 1885)
- The Fox Lake Representative (from 1866)
- The Representative (from 1964)
- Published In Oxford [Marquette County] ...
- Oxford Express (from 1861)
- Shopper's Newsletter (from 1973)
- The Oxford Republican Express (from 1859)
- The Oxford Times (from 1911)
- The Republican Express (from 1860)
- Published In Randolph [Dodge County] ...
- Lively Times (from 1877)
- The Randolph Advance (from 1897)
- The Randolph Enterprise (from 1873)
- The Randolph Radical (from 1883)
- The Randolph Reveille (from 1893)
- Published In Rosendale [Fond du Lac County] ...
- The Rosendale Journal (from 1903)
- Published In Omro [Winnebago County] ...
- Omro Journal (from 1878)
- Omro Union (from 1865)
- The Day's Doings (from 1886)
- The Omro Herald (from 1894)
- The Omro Republican (from 1857)
- The Omro Weekly Journal (from 1872)
- The Stalwart (from 1880)
- Published In Pardeeville [Columbia County] ...
- Pardeeville Times (from 1889)
- The Crank (from 1898)
- The Independent Times (from 1888)
- The Mid-County Times (from 1950)
- Times (from 1921)
- Published during 1921
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 12990141
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Times
- Holdings for: LCCN SN86086016
- Published In Wild Rose [Waushara County] ...
- The Wild Rose Herald (from 1932)
- The Wild Rose Times (from 1901)
- The Wild Rose Times (from 1929)
- Published In Waupun [Dodge County] ...
- De Ware Burger (from 1859)
- Euen's Prison City Item (from 1858)
- Prison City Item (from 1860)
- Prison City Leader (from 1866)
- The Little Badger (from 1860)
- The Waupun News (from 1923)
- The Waupun Times (from 1857)
- The Waupun Weekly Item (from 1861)
- Waupun Democrat (from 1900)
- Waupun Leader (from 1870)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Wisconsin
About Green Lake County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Princeton. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Green Lake County: www.co.green-lake.wi.us/
The official website for State of Wisconsin: https://www.wisconsin.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Princeton) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Princeton. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from PrincetonOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Princeton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.8522, Longitude: -89.1296 In this case, the coordinates for Princeton have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|