Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Plymouth.
Our newspaper information for Plymouth is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
The following list contains the names of 11 papers that were published in the immediate area of Plymouth. In addition, the list contains another 62 papers that were published in the broader area that surrounded Plymouth. In total, we've identified 73 papers within 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> of Plymouth.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Plymouth.
Newspapers Published In Plymouth ...
We know of 11 newspapers that have been published in the immediate area of Plymouth:
- Nordwestliche Post (from 1886)
- Plymouth Post (from 1895)
- Plymouth Reporter (from 1874)
- Plymouth Review And Shopping News (from 1957)
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Plymouth Review, Farm And Dairy Herald (from 1911)
- Plymouth Review (from 1895)
- Plymouth Review (from 1915)
- Plymouth Weekly Reporter (from 1872)
- The Plymouth Review (from 1931)
- The Plymouth Sun (from 1879)
- The Review Herald Reporter (from 1927)
Newspapers Neighboring Plymouth ...
The following newspapers were published within 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> of Plymouth.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Plymouth.
- Published In Waldo [Sheboygan County] ...
- The Waldo Advertiser (from 1879)
- Published In Sheboygan Falls [Sheboygan County] ...
- Northwestern Record (from 1867)
- The Sheboygan County News And Dairy Market Reporter (from 1902)
- The Sheboygan County News (from 1960)
- The Sheboygan County News (from 1876)
- The Sheboygan Falls News (from 1971)
- Published In Kiel [Manitowoc County] ...
- Kiel National-Zeitung (from 1893)
- Kiel Tri County Record (from 1950)
- Tri-County Record (from 1918)
- Published In Random Lake [Sheboygan County] ...
- The Random Lake Record (from 1915)
- The Random Lake Times (from 1918)
- The Sounder Of Random Lake (from 1975)
- The Times Pennysaver (from 1967)
- The Times (from 1974)
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Published In Sheboygan [Sheboygan County] ...
- We know of 42 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Sheboygan. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Sheboygan
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> of Plymouth. This extended list includes all the papers from Sheboygan. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Plymouth
- Published In New Holstein [Calumet County] ...
- Calumet County Reporter (from 1902)
- New Holstein Reporter (from 1919)
- Published In Campbellsport [Fond du Lac County] ...
- The Campbellsport News (from 1903)
- Published In Kewaskum [Fond du Lac County] ...
- Kewaskum Statesman (from 1895)
- Kewaunee County Banner (from 1887)
- Kewaunee County Enterprise (from 1865)
- Kewaunee County Enterprize (from 1859)
- Kewaunee Enterprise (from 1869)
- Kewaunee Enterprize (from 1859)
- The Kewaunee Star (from 19??)
- The New Era (from 1891)
- The Times (from 1883)
- Published In Chilton [Calumet County] ...
- Chilton Spirit (from 1993)
- Chilton Times-Journal (from 1933)
- Chilton Times (from 1857)
- Independent Journal (from 1916)
- Wisconsin Demokrat (from 1895)
- Wiskonsin Demokrat (from 1873)
- Published In Gravesville [Calumet County] ...
- The Calumet Republican (from 1859)
- Published In Valders [Manitowoc County] ...
- The Valders Journal (from 1940)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Wisconsin
About Sheboygan County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
The official website for Plymouth: www.plymouthgov.com/
The official website for Sheboygan County: www.co.sheboygan.wi.us/
The official website for State of Wisconsin: https://www.wisconsin.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Plymouth) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Plymouth. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from PlymouthOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Plymouth. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.7488, Longitude: -87.9774 |