Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Ludington.
Our newspaper information for Ludington is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Ludington. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Ludington. Our list contains 58 papers that were published within 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> of Ludington.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Ludington.
Newspapers Neighboring Ludington ...
The following newspapers were published within 28 miles [45.1 km] of Ludington.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Ludington.
- Published In Cadott [Chippewa County] ...
- The Cadott Blade (from 1890)
- The Cadott Sentinel (from 1914)
- Published In Fall Creek [Eau Claire County] ...
- Eau Claire County Journal (from 1914)
- Fall Creek Tribune (from 1953)
- The Fall Creek Cultivator (from 1910)
- The Fall Creek Journal (from 1916)
- The Fall Creek Times (from 1931)
- Published In Boyd [Chippewa County] ...
- The Boyd Bee (from 1959)
- The Boyd Transcript (from 1922)
- Published In Augusta [Eau Claire County] ...
- The Augusta Eagle Times (from 1927)
- The Augusta Eagle (from 1915)
- The Augusta Eagle (from 1874)
- The Augusta Herald (from 1869)
- The Eagle (from 1899)
- Continue List (16 more) ...
- Published In Stanley [Chippewa County] ...
- Stanley Republican (from 1899)
- The Stanley Republican And Journal (from 1897)
- The Stanley Republican (from 1896)
- Published In Altoona [Eau Claire County] ...
- Altoona Tribune (from 1941)
- The Altoona Star (from 2004)
- Published In Chippewa Falls [Chippewa County] ...
- Chippewa County Independent (from 1881)
- Chippewa Current (from 1894)
- The first year of publication was in 1894, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 17614394
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Chippewa Current
- Holdings for: LCCN SN88086101
- Chippewa Daily Press (from 1919)
- Chippewa Falls Democrat (from 1869)
- Chippewa Falls Workman (from 1886)
- Chippewa Herald-Telegram (from 1926)
- Chippewa Herald (from 1870)
- Chippewa Telegram (from 1924)
- Chippewa Times (from 1875)
- Chippewa Union And Times (from 1866)
- Chippewa Valley Independent (from 1888)
- The Catholic Sentinel (from 1889)
- The Chippewa Daily Gazette (from 1921)
- The Chippewa Herald (from 1894)
- The Chippewa Journal-Tribune (from 1912)
- The Chippewa Observer (from 1896)
- The Chippewa Times And Independent (from 1889)
- The Chippewa Times (from 1892)
- The Daily Independent (from 1887)
- The Evening Independent (from 1916)
- The People's Paper (from 1894)
- The Weekly Herald (from 1894)
- Wisconsin Daily Press (from 1920)
- Published In Fairchild [Eau Claire County] ...
- The Fairchild Graphic (from 1895)
- The Fairchild Observer (from 1897)
- Published In Osseo [Trempealeau County] ...
- The Osseo News (from 1912)
- The Tri-County News (from 1933)
- Published In Eau Claire [Eau Claire County] ...
- We know of 42 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Eau Claire. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Eau Claire
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> of Ludington. This extended list includes all the papers from Eau Claire. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Ludington
- Published In Thorp [Clark County] ...
- The Courier (from 1883)
- The Thorp Courier (from 1895)
- The Thorp Leader (from 1888)
- Published In Willard [Clark County] ...
- Willard Spice (from 1924)
- Published In Cornell [Chippewa County] ...
- The Cornell Courier (from 1958)
- Published In Humbird [Clark County] ...
- The Humbird Enterprise (from 1904)
- Published In Strum [Trempealeau County] ...
- Central Review (from 197?)
- Published In Eleva [Trempealeau County] ...
- The Eleva Gazette (from 1921)
- Published In Bloomer [Chippewa County] ...
- Bloomer Workman (from 1880)
- The Bloomer Advance (from 1886)
- The Bloomer Free Press (from 1923)
- Published In Holcombe [Chippewa County] ...
- Holcombe Journal (from 1906)
- Published In Withee [Clark County] ...
- Clark County Journal (from 1912)
- O-W Enterprise (from 1989)
- Withee Journal (from 1927)
- Published In Gilman [Taylor County] ...
- The Gilman Herald (from 1937)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Wisconsin Community
About Eau Claire County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Ludington. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Eau Claire County: www.co.eau-claire.wi.us/
The official website for State of Wisconsin: https://www.wisconsin.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Ludington) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ludington. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.8291, Longitude: -91.1274 In this case, the coordinates for Ludington have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).