Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Long Lake.
Our newspaper information for Long Lake is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Long Lake. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Long Lake. Our list contains 63 papers that were published within 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> of Long Lake.
Newspapers Neighboring Long Lake ...
The following newspapers were published within 30 miles [48.3 km] of Long Lake.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Long Lake.
- Published In Birchwood [Washburn County] ...
- The Birchwood Bulletin (from 1916)
- The Birchwood Press (from 1903)
- Published In Shell Lake [Washburn County] ...
- Radtke's Monthly (from 1935)
- Radtke's Weekly (from 1933)
- The Shell Lake Watchman (from 1881)
- Washburn County Register And Shell Lake Watchman (from 1910)
- Washburn County Register (from 1928)
- Published In Spooner [Washburn County] ...
- The Spooner Advocate (from 1901)
- The Spooner Register (from 1893)
- The Washburn County Leader (from 1938)
- Published In Rice Lake [Barron County] ...
- Barron County Chronotype (from 1874)
- Midwest Republican (from 1956)
- Rice Lake Bulletin's Shopping Guide (from 1939)
- Rice Lake Bulletin (from 1936)
- The Chronotype (from 1890)
- The Chronotype (from 189?)
- The Rice Lake Chronotype (from 1893)
- The Rice Lake Chronotype (from 1896)
- The Rice Lake Independent (from 1931)
- The Rice Lake Leader (from 1896)
- The Rice Lake Times (from 1883)
- Continue List (12 more) ...
- Published In Stone Lake [Sawyer County] ...
- Stone Lake News (from 1915)
- Stone Lake Sun (from 1916)
- Published In Cumberland [Barron County] ...
- Cloverland Star (from 19??)
- Cumberland Advocate (from 1885)
- Cumberland Journal (from 1911)
- The Beacon (from 1984)
- The Cumberland Herald (from 1881)
- The New Wisconsin (from 1896)
- Published In Cameron [Barron County] ...
- Barron County Leader (from 1951)
- The Cameron Echo (from 1931)
- The Cameron Review (from 1897)
- Published In Barron [Barron County] ...
- Barron County Independent (from 1886)
- Barron County Tribune (from 1926)
- Barron News-shield (from 198?)
- Published In Exeland [Sawyer County] ...
- Exeland Enterprise (from 191?)
- Published In Hertel [Burnett County] ...
- Vision (from 199?)
- Years of publication: 199? to current
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 44097127
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Vision
- Holdings for: LCCN SN00062042
- Published In Radisson [Sawyer County] ...
- The Radisson Courier (from 1910)
- Published In Chetek [Barron County] ...
- The Chetek Alert (from 1882)
- Published In Hayward [Sawyer County] ...
- Chippewa Sun (from 1999)
- Hayward Enterprise (from 1901)
- LCO Journal Times (from 199?)
- LCO Times (from 1998)
- Lac Courte Oreilles Journal (from 1978)
- News From Indian Country : The Journal (from 1987)
- News From Indian Country (from 1992)
- Ojibwe Akiing = Ojibway Turf (from 1996)
- Sawyer County Record And Hayward Republican (from 1915)
- Sawyer County Record (from 19??)
- Sawyer County Record (from 1903)
- Sawyer County Record (from 1918)
- The Hayward Journal-News (from 1890)
- The Hayward Republican (from 1893)
- The Journal (from 1987)
- The Regional News (from 1965)
- The Sawyer County Record And Hayward Republican (from 1932)
- Published In Minong [Washburn County] ...
- Namekagon News (from 1982)
- Published In Turtle Lake [Barron County] ...
- The Bugle (from 1899)
- The Times-Broadcaster (from 1941)
- The Times (from 1943)
- The Times (from 1946)
- Turtle Lake Times (from 1913)
- Published In Ojibwa [Sawyer County] ...
- Ojibwa Courier (from 1909)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Wisconsin
About Washburn County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Long Lake. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Washburn County: www.co.washburn.wi.us/
The official website for State of Wisconsin: https://www.wisconsin.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Long Lake) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Long Lake. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Long Lake
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Long Lake. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.6858, Longitude: -91.7227 In this case, the coordinates for Long Lake have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).